Looking for Fire Red, Red, and Black Dragon hairs!

Looking for the above! Please let me know if you have any of them and are willing to attempt a trade!

IMG_20171201_155425
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Comments

  • Bump!

    IMG_20171201_155425
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
  • Bump!

    IMG_20171201_155425
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
  • I may have an extra Fire Red, what are you offering?
  • What are you looking for?

    IMG_20171201_155425
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
  • HBforever said:

    What are you looking for?

    I have a separate thread called trading blue Hippo hat, all my wants are there!
  • I have one angora yarn! I don't know if that's enough (probably not) I do have the blonde dragon hair but I would prefer not to trade it unless the yarn isn't enough. So I'll probably end up offering won angora yarn and blonde dragon hair.

    IMG_20171201_155425
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
  • HBforever said:

    I have one angora yarn! I don't know if that's enough (probably not) I do have the blonde dragon hair but I would prefer not to trade it unless the yarn isn't enough. So I'll probably end up offering won angora yarn and blonde dragon hair.

    No worries I don't need blonde dragon hair as I just got it today! (I got super desperate and just purchased the one month bundle for the hair.) but I do value the hair at more than one yarn. Maybe you can show me some
    Furniture or clothes you have in trade?
  • I guess we could try that! I am on from now (about 8:30 am central time) to probably around 6:00 pm central time. On a normal day, I am generally on around 4:00 pm central to around 6:30 pm central time. Just let me know when you want to trade!

    IMG_20171201_155425
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
  • edited October 10
    HBforever said:

    I guess we could try that! I am on from now (about 8:30 am central time) to probably around 6:00 pm central time. On a normal day, I am generally on around 4:00 pm central to around 6:30 pm central time. Just let me know when you want to trade!

    ok will do! I think I missed you sorry I had class, might miss you tomorrow as well since I also have class. Where would you like to meet in general? like what place?
  • How about in the retro courtyard. I don't know why, but I like it.

    IMG_20171201_155425
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
  • HBforever said:

    How about in the retro courtyard. I don't know why, but I like it.

    sure what day and time? I'm in central time zone btw
  • Hmm, I'm out of school now, are you on? We could do it now?

    IMG_20171201_155425
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
  • HBforever said:

    Hmm, I'm out of school now, are you on? We could do it now?

    just got out of class sorry! I'm on now!
  • edited October 11
    I have the black hair. Looking for the following items:

    -HOST MINI COTTAGE
    -ANTIQUE WITCH HATS
    -ANTIQUE FOREST PAINTINGS
    -ANTIQUE SKELETON PAINTINGS
    -DYER MANSION ROOM SET

    VFK Furni Wants
    VFK Clothing Wants
    VFK Pin Wants
    VFK Magic Wants


    10
Sign In or Register to comment.