CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS Of The Sandcastle Contest!

edited August 2017 in General
Just wanted to do a shout out to all the winner!

Also a special shout out to the winners who are on Miss Clue!
Congrats to:
@ElloPoppet
@GiftPrincess
@Perpetual_Fighter
@i.am.chalk
@Zoee
@Tatiana_SilverHeart
@millsfan
@Ormonddude
@icywater_princess
@Purplellama

And more!!

--
64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

Comments

• @iStella HUGS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @iStella, couldn't have done it without you running the maze for me!!! Thanks so much!!(:
  • OMG My pieces went to making the number 1 room?!!  I WANNA SEE IT!!!
    @ElloPoppet
    --

• You're welcome @GiftPrincess  I can't wait for the rooms to be put on the homepage!
    --

• Want to add my congratulations too!!!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • Thank you!

I made a post in general where we can share images of our rooms while we wait for the homepage! :)
    We use to do this on the old forum!

• iStella said:

Just wanted to do a shout out to all the winner!

Also a special shout out to the winners who are on Miss Clue!
    Congrats to:
    @ElloPoppet
    @GiftPrincess
    @Perpetual_Fighter
    @i.am.chalk
    @Tatiana_SilverHeart
    @millsfan
    @Ormonddude

And more!!

Thanks so much for the mention and recognition! I never thought I would place at all! I'm so so surprised! And because I didn't know how points worked, as I've never placed or won, I thought 70 meant I was 70th place and I was happy with just that! Now that I know I possibly won 3rd place for my FIRST sand castle competition, I'm absolutely blown away! I had no idea it was so good! Nor did I think it was! Just wow, wow. Thanks to the friends who pointed out some stuff and gave me hints that drove me to really fix it up and place! Wow this post is ridiculously long, I feel like a proud mom of her child lol. Thanks @Fowzy for the amazing dragon sculpture! And whoever traded me the sand princess for credits, thank you too! (It was either Tropical or Purple llama not too sure..) Thanks all! And thanks to those who judged!
  • CONGRATULATIONS ALL!!!!!!!  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Pictures and trophies tomorrow!!!

sandcastlecountdown

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Wow that is super quick :) Thought it will take five days but wow!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Aww thank you!! I worked so long on this entry since I was finally not in school -_-

I hope everyone had FUN!!! Congrats to everyone. Wow that is FAST!!! Usually it takes days to see the screenshots of rooms. Maybe the staffs pulled an allnighter and took a lot of pics quickly, LOl.
  • Aww I'm sure you absolutely deserve it @Perpetual_Fighter!  I'm glad you were surprised that sounds like fun!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • Petalstar said:

Aww I'm sure you absolutely deserve it @Perpetual_Fighter!  I'm glad you were surprised that sounds like fun!

Thank you very much for the kind words! Should pop in the trade rooms sometime!
  • Congratulations! Were the winners already announced?!!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • The scores are final on the homepage, and the screen shots will be out later today!  The only thing which is not completely know is the placement of every person whether they are 1st 2nd 3rd 4th or 5th but they are broken at around 25 per place!

Hope this helps ya @EleanorRose

--

• Congrats to everyone who placed! I didn't enter this year's sandcastle contest but I do plan to enter next year's contest! 
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I wish I had got to judge more of the winning rooms, I didn't get to see many this year!

thank you @iStella for the shout out and congrats to all the MissClue forum winners!!!  

=^.^=
  • Wooot congrats everyone!!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Everyone's room are sooo lovely!  Beautiful work!!  Congratulations!
    skylambsignature