VFK TODAY - New Show Debut

edited January 2016 in General

vfk_summer_desktop_preview

Hi everyone!

I am very happy to announce my new show VFK TODAY with CandyCars and iMinute!

Once a week or every other week we film an episode featuring VFK news, new items, interview guests, tips and tricks, and have FUN! The episodes are posted on YouTube and VFK TV ( once they are approved )!

We are going to do weekly giveaways starting on the next episode; so don't miss your chance to win 50k!

Our first episode will be premiering TONIGHT! :D

Hope you join us for this ride!

- Cars

( If you have a new event or something you think is interesting enough to be interviewed about, let me know, and you might be on our show! )
Tagged:

Comments

• WOW OMG Can't wait!!
    skylambsignature
  • I'll see if I can think of anything!
    skylambsignature
  • Awesome news @CandyCars and @iMinute can't wait to tune in!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • ooooh. This is a neat idea!
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• First episode is posted! :-)
  • CandyCars said:

First episode is posted! :-)

I saw it, it looks fantastic!! :D

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • Watching now!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• I watched it! It was awesome! I sent you a message with a idea for a episode! (I kinda made a typo and can't edit it lol)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Great work guys!!! You covered a lot of topics and kept it moving!!  Really epic job!  

Congratulations on your first show @CandyCars and @iMinute
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Cool! I can't wait to see it! :) Congrats!!!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Just saw it!  Great TV SHOW!!!  I LOVED your outfits you made!!

Something you can mention also is VFK has a lot of items with ways to activate them by typing something.  So you could feature some of those each episode! Like:

Fire works red, fireworks all, Ride off, and spider dance. ETC!!!

LOVE IT keep it up @CandyCars and @iMinute CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • hey cool man, nice idea!  you should also include a player of the week or something and interview them lol that would be cool
    ;)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • I loved your show @CandyCars and @iMinute!! Looking forward to the next broadcast!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Thanks for the kind words everyone! I just got back home, and we are planning our episode for this week! Keep those suggestions coming! :D
  • welcome home man.  nice job with the VFK today, you could try building a room with the new items?  or speed build, and speed up the recording afterward?  that would be cool.   ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • edited September 2015
    Episode two is now posted!! You can search for "VFK TODAY - Episode 2"

This week we talked about judging prizes, DISNEYLAND fireworks clips ( WOOT ), Halloween, ImDug's museum, weekly giveaway winner, and more!!
  • CandyCars said:

vfk_summer_desktop_preview

Hi everyone!

I am very happy to announce my new show VFK TODAY with CandyCars and iMinute!

Once a week or every other week we film an episode featuring VFK news, new items, interview guests, tips and tricks, and have FUN! The episodes are posted on YouTube and VFK TV ( once they are approved )!

We are going to do weekly giveaways starting on the next episode; so don't miss your chance to win 50k!

Our first episode will be premiering TONIGHT! :D

Hope you join us for this ride!

- Cars

( If you have a new event or something you think is interesting enough to be interviewed about, let me know, and you might be on our show! )