Miss Clue And Me #4

Yes!! It's me back from the grave! MUAHAHAHAHA... Doughnut king: Oh you get to come back but not the doughnut you ended... Me:.....

So I'm starting this again I forgot my password for awhile but all is well now!!! So.. Starting back right where I left off.
P.S Here is a link to my first one. missclue.com/discussion/877197/miss-clue-and-me-1

Down to business.. Just a reminder this is a comedy series of posts between me playing and watching miss clue solve her stuff and her blunt reactions and by the way.. The doughnut thing was cause I burned one on the game.. He never leaves

I had just gotten outside things in my hand more then a normal person should carry....

Nvm I don't remember what i'm doing so I'm going to do the next one. After formula for danger..
err I'm just going to do the Cruise Most Deadly! One. #StillSobbingOverTheLatestSherlockEpisode

Here I go off to neverland ooooooo!!!!! Doughnut king: Stop it with the stalling... Me: Excuse me for me still fangirling over sherlock!

Argh it crashed on meh! 

CRASHED AGAIN #DidYaMissMe?

IT WORKED!!!!! OMIGOSH!!!! THANK YOU!!! #Must'veBeenTheSherlockReference

I could jump for joy!(A phrase which here means you could jump for joy rather then literaly jumping in the air for joy)

Yells at Miss Clue: DON'T GO ON THE STINKIN BOAT!

Aaaand she did -.-
Nonononno it's starting to crash!! ohh were good
(The computer no the boat..Yet)DON'T GET BLOOD FROM YOUR ARM ON THE DRESS!!!
BY JOVE I GOT THE FIRST AID KIT! (A phrase which here means she retrieved the kit rather then a man named Jove helped her get it) I like how Miss Clue is telling herself what to do but saying it as if she is talking to someone else... Ohh nvm that might be the other girl telling her... Okay she should've put a smiley face on the bandage to make her feel better not her intials.. Them: Yaaa were just on a yacht... ME: (>._.)>
Let's ave a nioce game of checkers? ay? oh yes sounds jolly good... Sorry that's just me talking to myself not them...Way to go Miss Clue sending the girl with the hurt arm to set up the checker board.
*Le me plays checkers with da troll face.
When the CPU beats you at checkers.. -__-
Hear jane hold tight were gonna hit. Le meh freaks out
Well that's all for this chapter till next time!!! Doughnut king: Indeed..Till next time...

Comments

• You're so funny @RIZZO It doesn't matter when you post these they are so entertaining!  Thanks for the fun!
    ColourzRNice2
  • ColourzRnice said:

You're so funny @RIZZO It doesn't matter when you post these they are so entertaining!  Thanks for the fun!

Aww thank you so much!!! I enjoy doing them!
  • OMG you remembered to bring back the donut!  I love you @RIZZO! lol  This made my day!
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

OMG you remembered to bring back the donut!  I love you @RIZZO! lol  This made my day!

Thanks! I did not remember the donut it remembered me XD
  • LOLOL
    I LOVED THIS!!!!!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • ROFLROFLROFL!!!! when are you posting the next one?! CANT WAIT!!!!

• RIZZO said:

SkyLamb said:

OMG you remembered to bring back the donut!  I love you @RIZZO! lol  This made my day!

Thanks! I did not remember the donut it remembered me XD
    LOL
    skylambsignature
  • These are so funny!  I like how you have fun without going to far like some things I read!  So awesome!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • ROFLOL THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!