Archery help-solved!

edited December 2016 in Peril In Pemberley
I am trying to get an object using my archery skills but I cannot knock it down.  I can't progress in the game until I figure this out so, does anybody have any archery tips?

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Hi @Guest428147!

When shooting the cloth down from the tree it's a bit of blind shooting where you have to rely on your skills you've learned at your archery lessons.  
    First back up so you're out of the archery mode.  Then use your archery again on the cloth.  Once Jane picks up her bow she should tell you how the wind is, then set your bow accordingly, for example: 
    If Jane says there is a slight wind from the left, you want to move your bow about 2 times to the left to compensate, and then pull the bow back to the little darkish mark on the arrow.

The other thing is once you shoot, you should see if the arrow flies above the cloth, below it, or too far to one side.  If your arrow is going high try tipping your bow down.  If the arrow is flying below the cloth tip the arrow up.

If you have a slight wind, either direction, and your arrow is missing even though you can see it's the right hight to hit it.  Try moving your bow back to the right or left and try again.

Good luck!  I'll get you a picture of the dark mark on the arrow!

-Mintie
  • Here is the mark.  This isn't an official mark, it's just a tip for getting the about the right power.  Pull it back to the shadow as shown below:
    Archerymark

Also I just tried shooting and with a slight wind from the left I had to go left once and up twice!

I hope this help.

-Mintie
  • Thanks!  That did the trick!! I appreciate it very much.