Cruise Most Deadly - Chapter XV - The Finale!

Been a while since I last posted one of these! Here is a discussion to talk about the final chapter! I can't play it right now but when I got time I will!

"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• edited September 2016
    WHEEE!!! Starting now!
    skylambsignature
  • Just starting right now! I already dropped the dream gas on the smugglers so I will see what comes next!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited September 2016
    That was the best ending ever!!!  I really like Mr. Berkeley and his family!  Especially Ron!!  He is such a hero!
    skylambsignature
  • I totally agree @SkyLamb It was so fun!  A perfect ending to the epic Miss Clue Cruise Most Deadly!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Forgot to post I beat the final chapter! It was so much fun playing this! Can't wait for Trials of Salem! Who else is excited for it? :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Yet another wonderful Miss Clue!
    Thx, had fun!

FriendsLikeYouMakeMyHeartMeltSnowma
  • WOOOOO!!!! That is so awesome!!! this is my new favorite Miss clue!!  I loved Ron I loved Evelyn I loved Jakkepoe!  and everyone else!!  WOO WOO WOO!!!  Thanks Miss Clue for another Amazing game!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • This really is the best yet!  They all have a special place in my heart, but this one is my new favorite like @NeonHearts said!  the ending was so fun and happy, along with scary and hair raising!  I really loved it!

I can't wait for Trials Of Salem!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @MistyMew You're totally right on all accounts. This was one of the best mysteries yet in the series! Though I wonder
    Spoiler:
    what the comb was for during the part where Jane turns into a mermaid? It was a nice touch, since I'm a big fan of H2O and Mako Mermaids.

Halloween is right around the corner and I can't wait for Trials of Salem either and Lani Minella's debut with the games!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture