Cruise Most Deadly - Chapter X!

This is a discussion for Cruise Most Deadly - Chapter X!
Here you can post your questions and your progress!

Good luck everyone!

cruisemostdeadly_chapterx

Comments

• I got the maps, and I'm not sure what to do from there! @_@
  • Hi @Paintcan!

Now you need to go to the lighthouse, and check out the beacon at the very top!
  • Ok I went there and have a wrench and now a beacon... I've been wandering again, but can't seem to find anywhere to go!
  • OMG, now that you have disconnected the beacon, pick it up, and walk out of the lighthouse!
    The moment you step out of the door, go left into the jungle!  Then, you'll come to a rocky cliff,where you can see the lighthouse in the distance!
    Place the beacon on the rocks, and Jane should tell you something!
  • Where is the cavern??
  • @itsuptoyou, if you got the key, you need to tell Mr. Berkeley by using the morse code book on the pipe again!

Good luck!
  • Where do you find the wrench? Is it at the lighthouse?
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Hi @VictoryRose!

The wrench is in the storeroom, in the caverns!  It's on the table with all the tools!
    You can also get a wrench from the boat, inside a toolbox in the Engine room!

Once you have the wrench, bring it back to the lighthouse, and click on the hoses with it to disconnect them!

Good luck!
    Mintie :)
  • Thank you so much @VFK_Mintie!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Need a little help!

I'm all the way to the point that I'm trying to find where the cavern is. I have the key...just not sure where I'm suppose to go. I was thinking that it connects to the locked mine track but it's stuck :\

• Howdy @i.am.chalk!

before you open the door to the caverns you need to let Mr. Berkeley know you got the key. Use the Morse code book on the pipe once more!

good luck!