Life of a Middle School Kid - Part 14

So its now all the way to August! Our Summer vacation is coming tomorrow! I still do miss my school and can't wait to return! I'll miss my teacher thought since I'm getting a new one. Still a few weeks left! We have to pack right now since our vacation is tomorrow! I packed my tablet, clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, and my school yearbook to look at the memories. I still needed more to pack. This is a 1 week long vacation and we are going to stay at my aunt's beach house! I will finally see aunt again after about a year. We get to visit her every Summer! So now we've packed everything and now we just wait until tomorrow. Wow it doesn't feel way too long since Summer started but school is already going to come back soon! Its now 10:00 and mom tells me and Sara to go to bed.

Its now the next day and we get woken up and double check to make sure we have everything. I got my tablet, clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, and my yearbook and I packed some other books as well. I think we have everything so we put them all in the car and we head our way to the beach house! After a few hours of driving  we finally made it. We knocked on the door and wait for my aunt to answer it. When the door opened it was actually my cousin who opened it! I forgot to mention my cousin lives there as well! "Hello guys!" My cousin says. "Hi Daisy!" Daisy is the name of my cousin. My aunt's name is Anne. So we hang out and I go on my tablet and play on it and such! I also looked at my yearbook again and found pictures from the Halloween dance! I miss that time! It was so amazing! There is a amusement park a few blocks away and we are going to go to it tomorrow! We have dinner and then a few hours later we head to bed.

Now today is the day we head the the amusement park! We walk there and when me made it we get tickets and go on rides and everything! This is a amazing Summer! Can't wait for school to return!

To be continued...

That wraps up season 1! Watch for season 2 coming this September! Thanks to everyone who read this! :D

"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments