Rose's Super Blog - Post 18 - Throwback Thursday - Good Memories!

Okay time for another Throwback Thursday! Here is the links to the 3 previous Throwback Thursday posts if you want to read them! They are put in order from first to latest Throwback Thursday!
1st: http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/312/rose-s-super-blog-post-8-throwback-thursday-a-friend#latest
2nd:http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/346/rose-s-super-blog-post-11-throwback-thursday-choir-incidents#latest
3rd:http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/876993/rose-s-super-blog-post-16-throwback-thursday-crazy-memories#latest

Okay time for a new Throwback Thursday! Here I go:

VFK: One time I opened a VFK Mcdonalds after having a Ice Frappe in real 2 years ago and I was enjoying my first member I've ever had and then I was hiring workers! I had a nice unopened fathers day party favor from some year because it looked better in package and so I placed it in my room on top of a card with the rules of working at my VFK Mcdonalds. So I since I was member I was going to give the workers perms so they could place food for the customers and such! So I had 2 workers and they both had perms and one asked if I was going to pay them for each hour. I honestly didn't know what to say cause I thought this was just for fun I didn't think I would have to pay credits to them and I didn't want to be mean! So anyways we worked and it was fun and then a few days later I went to my restaurant and my room was EMPTY! Everything was stored! I thought it might of been a glitch but when I asked about it to someone I was told one of my workers STORED my room!! I was so mad! I needed to know who would do this! Lucky for me I only had 2 workers with perms so it shouldn't be challenging to find who was the one who emptied it. Oh and not to mention the person also UNWRAPPED my party favor!! It looked so much better in package. o_o After a while someone said that one of the people wouldn't of done that but I found out the other person was a SCAMMER! So thats why she wanted credits! So it was kind of obvious who was the one who stored it. I took everyone off perms and deleted that person and made a new rule that there will no longer be perms and also closed the restaurant for the year.

Thats the end sorry if its really long! Also there is more to the restaurant story which I'll post next Throwback Thursday! Hope you enjoyed!
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥
Tagged:

Comments

• Decided to bring this higher! I posted on my wall that there is 2 more posts until my 20th blog post but actually it 1 more because I made a mistake on the number of blog posts so I had to edit a few to fix it!! Woot! Also I decided instead of doing a VFK story and a real life story I decided to just do one each post so next time there will only be one topic so it won't be so long so next Throwback Thursday will be on the second part of my VFK Restaurant situation!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Thank you so much for linking to all the others!  I hadn't seen some of them!  I love these!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream Your welcome! Enjoy reading them! :D Also if you go to the tag rosessuperblog you should find all the other posts there!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I just saw that post 18 of Rose's Super Blog got taken down! I wasn't even alerted! I don't even remember what I posted on post 18 does anyone remember? Or did I actually even make a post 18?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Update: I'm posting alot on this discussion but now actually I'm not on post 20 anymore I remembered what I posted on post 18 so I'm on post 19 now since one got taken down. Going to edit the number amounts of my blog posts so they are in order and maybe make another blog post to make 19 soon!
    -Rosalina ♥