HEIRLOOM GARDENING ! ! !

Okay I'm obsessed with gardening on VFK and I can't wait for the new Heirloom plant!!
How do you all feel about gardening?

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

Comments

• @HoneyLemon I've got to start gardening more!!  CONGRATS on your top 10 place!! ^.^ WOOT!!
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • omg thanks @Vogue it's a lot of fun, you should definitely start doing it more. AND SOOOO rewarding!!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• Wow @HoneyLemon!  Are you a heritage bean grower? do you have the star melons by any chance?
    I have been wanting to see what they look like!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream I do have the beans, the watermelon and now the new plant!

• edited July 2015
    OMG That is wonderful congratulations @HoneyLemon!  
    I would love to see them if I could, maybe we could arrange to meet sometime!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • I love gardening cause it has given me something new to do on VFK. I also really like earning all those credits from harvesting! They helped me be able to get the new Shadow Shark enchantment (which is awesome magic btw). I even got one my best vfk friends Also, I am a bean grower myself! I currently am at the 41 rank though with 29 bean plants growing. I also have a few moon and star watermelons growing but only a few.  

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Wow congratulations @waterfallglow ! did you also get the new plant yesterday?  

I was wondering if you would post a picture of it when it is grown?
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb are you asking about the new black hollyhock flower? I actually have not started growing it but yes I have gotten it hehe. From the looks of the picture on the seed package though it looks like a dark purple flower. here is a picture of the seed package. Also, sorry about late reply hehe. :)

heirloom black hollyhock flower (gardening)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• edited July 2015
    @waterfallglow Thank you so much! they look beautiful!!! Also, Congratulations on being a heritage garden grower! What rank are you on your bean pin?

Thanks again for the picture of the seed package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    skylambsignature
  • edited July 2015
    @SkyLamb

As of this morning i am now currently growing 50 bean plants and am at
    rank 30 :) i am catching up so i am excited about it! hehe.

waterfallglow signature

• @SkyLamb

I just harvested my first Hollyhocks the other day! 

• WOW @HoneyLemon @waterfallglow, You guys sounds like Epic growers!
    Congratulations on your rank water!!! And Honey! I would love to see a picture of your hollyhocks!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited July 2015

@dazzlerdream

thank you so much! gardening really is a lot of fun and would recommend it to anybody looking for something to do during the day when there is not any event's going on.

waterfallglow signature

• @HoneyLemon

CONGRATS! that sounds exciting! :)

waterfallglow signature

• YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY @HoneyLemon
    skylambsignature

• "So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• OMG Thank you so much @HoneyLemon They are beautiful! I love you garden too!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited August 2015
    What a lovely garden!! Thank you for the picture!!
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb @dazzlerdream thank you, dears c:

• I'm trading Dutch and Moon/Star watermelon seeds. Contact me if interested.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • @Purplellama do you still have the watermelon seeds?
    skylambsignature
  • @honeylemon wow are those the holyhocks?? theyre so pretty!
    im not very good at gardening but ill have to start :) where do you recommend i begin?
    do i go to the green house first or what?
  • @SkyLamb

Yes I do. What would you offer?

R5LND5X3UQ4Y