Captain Warlock - Chapter 4 - Walkthrough

You start off waking up in your room...

Step 1: Unlock the door and leave the room.

Step 2: Talk to the Hostler.

Step 3: After you've talked to him, open the trunk of your vehicle.

Step 4: Open the boxes the Hostler put in there. (Be sure to rip open the top of the burrito package.)

Step 5: Enter your vehicle and drive to the station.

Step 6:  When you arrive at the Kenogami Station, grab all of the items in your trunk.

Step 7: After that, go forward until you reach the elevator. Click the button on it then enter.

Step 8: When you reach the floor of your quarter, click on the door to the right and click the red button.

Step 9: Enter your quarters, you will automatically put down your bags.

Step 10: Click on the computer that says "One Secure Message Pending" and listen to the message.

Step 11: Turn and click on the desk in the quarters, read through the book on it.

Step 12: Open both of the drawers. Click on the Holy Bible (YES!!!) and the little sound gadget.

Step 13: Click on the Khuns and You book on the table in the sitting area and read all of it.

Step 14: Go towards the kitchen and click on the microwave. Click on any of the food options. (I chose donuts, yum!)

Step 15: When the food of your choice is done cooking, take it out of the microwave and eat it.

Step 16: Open the blue slide doors and go to bed.

Step 17: Wakey wakey, eggs and bacon! It's morning, read the two new messages on the computer. (The next message will appear after the first.)

Step 18: After you've read the second message, Jim will appear. Talk to him.

Step 19: Open the drawer where the gadget was and activate it.

Step 20: Continue talking to Jim.

Step 21: Leave your quarters and go into the elevator again. (Remember to press the button again.)

Step 22: On the Alien Quarters floor, go forward only one time. (The first two doors will make the magnifying glass turn red, but they are not AL's quarters, so just ignore those.) And click on the door to the right.

Step 23: Pull out AL's card that you took in Chapter 2 and use it to open his quarters.

End of chapter... Hope this helped!

(...One more thing, just have to say, Captain Warlock's quarters was AWESOME. If I were in Space I would soo try to live there.)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• wooot ponky thanks i love these it helps me alot!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • Thanks Pinky!!  :-bd :-bd :-bd
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • No problem! Glad it helped! :)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @PinkyB I so agree!  I would definitely love to live in Captain warlocks place!  Also, what was the first thing you chose to eat? (assuming you chose everything else afterwards :P)

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @MistyMew You can eat more than once?? D:

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited April 2016
    Pinky can you help me? for the part that you have to go to queaters it says i have to waIt for jim when i already talked to him?
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • @Cool_Steen if you talked to Jim in person then leave your quarters and head to the translift (elevator) and go to the alien part

• @Cool_Steen Hmm... If you've talked to Jim you've probably done everything up until then. Does it say you have to wait for Jim when you have to click on the door to get out?

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @MistyMew but when ever i try to get out it says i better wait for jim

ZWFW75132DGM
  • @Cool_Steen Okay, then try looking at all the books, check for messages, look in he drawers and eat something, then see what happens, if you still can't leave you might need to contact staff!

Good luck :)

• @MistyMew ok still doesnt work i'll to contact staff thansk for all the help!
    ZWFW75132DGM