Captain Warlock - Chapter 3 - Walkthrough

The chapter will start off as you driving to the station with the alien.

Step 1: When you arrive at the station, open the green stable doors.

Step 2: When opened, enter your vehicle and drive it into the stable.

Step 3: Talk to the alien and release him... (Dun dun dun!)

Step 4: When the alien leaves, talk to the hostler.

Step 5: After speaking with the hostler, click on the alien's vehicle to tell the hostler to disconnect it from your vehicle.

Step 6: When done, leave the stable and enter the station.

Step 7: Talk to the man at the counter, whose name is Sam. He will offer you food from the station.

Step 8: You would have accepted Sam's offer. Go over to the table with food on it and click on it.

Step 9: While you're sitting at the table, a strange man enters... His name is Pierson. Talk to him.

Pierson is angry at you for wounding AL (the alien). When he is done talking to you, he will leave his case. Captain Warlock will talk to his assistant, the lady with the blue letters, and will active his blast shield.

Step 10: You will then be in a battle with not one, not two, not three, but FOUR large robots! Shoot them multiple times with your laser until all of them are knocked down. (Like with the drones and the fight with the alien, it might take some tries.)

Step 11: After the robots are defeated, talk to Sam.

Step 12: After you're done talking with Sam, return to the stable and talk to the hostler. (You should find him working on the red vehicle beside your vehicle.)

Step 13: The hostler will offer you a place to stay for the night in the barn, accept his offer.

Step 14: Go over to the dark extra space in the barn, you should see a door in that area.

Step 15: Open the door and go inside the room. (Remember to lock the door)

Step 16: Click on the bed and go to sleep.

End of chapter, hope this helped! ^_^

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• Thanks pinky!  I always love your walkthroughs!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Wooooot thanks again pinky!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • really helpful thanks!
  • Thanks so much for this walkthrough, it really helped!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • Thx for this, I followed it. ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • I think mine is glitching or something. First I couldn't see the robots to shoot them and now the guy isn't anywhere to be seen. xD Whaaaat???
  • thanks @PinkyB this was really helpful!

• i discovered this morning that i hadn't finished chapter 3 of captain warlock! so i just ran back and played it now, thank you so much for the chapter walkthrough @PinkyB :) :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Thanks for the walkthrough @PinkyB!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • AquaBlueishTime said:

I think mine is glitching or something. First I couldn't see the robots to shoot them and now the guy isn't anywhere to be seen. xD Whaaaat???

Had a black screen for the robot fight too.  Also, now that I've talked to the bartender...my cursor is no longer responding in the speech area.  I guess I'm donefor :-(
  • edited September 2016
    Howdy @Cydlock, Would you like me to put you passed the Robot fight?
  • I played chapter 2 through again, in hopes it would set me up to do chapter 3 fresh.  No luck there.  When I clicked on chapter 3 it put me back in after I'd finished the robot fight and gone to say goodbye to the bartender.  Cursor would not function in speech area...sigh.  

You can get me past my glitch?  That would be great!

First time posting in a site like this.  Hope I did an appropriate post.

P.S. I did manage the blackened screen robot fight by listening to the sound of metal :-)
  • Hi @Cydlock!
    We are looking into your game, I will let you know once you can continue!

This should only take a few minutes!
    Mintie :)
  • chap3_lockup
    This is where it stopped working.
  • Thanks.  Thought the picture might help.  
  • Okay, you're all set to continue @Cydlock! :)
    Thank you so much for the picture, too, it was very useful!

Your next step is to: head back to the barn and talk to the hostler, behind the turned over vehicle!
    Good luck! :)

Mintie
  • THANK YOU!!!
  • You're welcome @Cydlock!

Thank you for letting us know about this, it helps fix edge conditions with the browser.  Good luck!
  • I logged out and came back in.  Started chapter three, but sadly my cursor is still inactive in the speech area.  I think it's me, not you.  Maybe my browser isn't keeping up.  Thanks for your efforts ;-)

• Hmm that is very odd, could you tell us which browser you are using?  Also, I have set you so you can continue onto the next chapter.  What happens after you talk to the bartender is, you talk to the Hostler and he offers you a room in the back.  you accept and go to sleep!

Thank again for reporting this @Cydlock, we will definitely get it fixed!
  • I'm using Chrome, but since I'm still using XP there are no new updates for us.  THE GOOD NEWS IS...I went back in and I'm out of the bar and into the barn.  My cursor is working in the speech window and all is right with the world :-)  I'm new to VF, but really like it.  I was looking for Nancy Drew type games and you have given me some great hours playing Miss Clue.  Keep up the great customer service.
  • @Cydlock I'm so glad it's working!  I'll pass that on to the developers!  Thank you so much for the feedback we really appreciate it, and if you can think of any improvements that can be made to the series please don't hesitate to let us know!

-Mintie
  • So sorry to say...here we go again.  I'm in the barn.  Asked if there is anything else, I CAN say no (cursor is working)...but...although I know I need to go to the door in the dark corner there is no conversation about a sleepover :-).  That area is not active :-(  How about this, can you just make chapter 4 active, so I can start there?  Is there a chapter 4?  Please don't spend a lot of time on this.  It is just a game after all.
  • @Cydlock you're all set you can start chapter 4 any time you would like! :)
  • Oh and yes saying no is just fine, he will then tell you about sleeping in the back room.
  • Tried to investigate myself.  Tried it on our Window 10 using Chrome...same result with chapter 3.  Now you have given me a fresh start with chapter 4...I so appreciate all this time and effort.
  • OOps I see part of my message is not readable.What I said was you gave me a new chapter 4 that plays great.
  • Just finished Captain Warlock.  It was swell.  I couldn't have done it without Mintie. I hope there will be more.  
  • edited September 2016
    YAY congratulations!!  We definitely plan there being more @Cydlock! Our closest release is for Miss Clue Trials of Salem coming this October!