2023 Anniversary Memberships (Ideas And Brainstorming!)

I thought of maybe a Titanic themed membership this year!? Here are pictures! A heart of ocean necklace too please!? If not a 1910's car then maybe a lifeboat mount? With the movie's anniversary and it being re shown in theaters right now it would be a fun time to make this membership happen. Thoughts?! Post your thoughts and own ideas in this thread!

0c67bb2bde7ee42356988ea86f9d25aa--titanic-dress-titanic-movie
0e6120673abcdfa7c420496ba595ae82
7733208162a8314fe8bfe1ebb2a7f6bc
e62dc49a39aa2b40f6295905d3212f14
titanic1
09dfbfd56595b679a711b1a2ffbb6a15
b8837f9d97b1f42bd10829ee26b43ee0
 d241a7792f4d2ab6bcb679d63d2dc62d
kate-winslet-rose-titanic-sinking-dress
the-ranking-of-roses-fashion-in-titanic
titanic-vinyl-doll-ensemble-blue-velvet-gown-27
tumblr_a56ae4508cf09ee833254054035f3abf_9d06a87d_540
tumblr_p39d5ng56D1vikq2yo6_540
Titanic’s-iconic-heart-of-the-ocean-diamond-necklace
800px-Mot_21_-_Maxwell
1912-Renault-35CV
1913-chevrolet-classic-six
ford-model-t-touring-car-parked-at-green-gables-heritage-place-in-cavendish-pei-during-the-2019-annual-tour-of-the-model-t-ford-club-international-2BXM27D
0c6f20d5118f8a8a12e816e8c40d07b3
hqdefault

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

Comments

• edited February 2023
    @GIFT @GIFT @GiftPrincess I would love Rose's dresses too! :O

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• I am still hoping they do a 80's membership that includes arcade machines and some kind of atari 2600 game console parody. 
    cutelina
  • I love the idea of Titanic Anniversary member Wow 111 years already   My Great Grandfathers Fathers was Merchant  Marine  back in 1912 after Titanic  gone underwater in the /Northern Atlantic Ocean  He Helped all the survivors of sinking  of the Titanic  On to the Star line ship    80's Membership Oh boy that would be bring back a lot of memories for me growing up  back then.  
  • edited February 2023
    PrincessGirly said:

I love the idea of Titanic Anniversary member Wow 111 years already   My Great Grandfathers Fathers was Merchant  Marine  back in 1912 after Titanic  gone underwater in the /Northern Atlantic Ocean  He Helped all the survivors of sinking  of the Titanic  On to the Star line ship    80's Membership Oh boy that would be bring back a lot of memories for me growing up  back then.  

Wow! That is really neat, thank you for sharing!

waterfallglow signature

• I would love to see a Celtic Inspired membership, where both Ireland and Scotland are intertwined with the Loch Ness monster as a ride pet and also a pet sheep (tag pet)

But also would love to see a Cottage Core type membership too! Since Cottage Core has become so popular these few years in various games! with a cottage inspired room, furnish sets and clothing! And a new type of ride animal! 

And perhaps a Australian themed membership! Since there is hardly any Aussie items in the game since BETA and there is a part connection to VFK with Australia! Since the game engine was even purchased there! And would be fun to have a ride Kangaroo pet! :D and a Koala tag pet!! 
    Pixsig
  • Pixx said:

I would love to see a Celtic Inspired membership, where both Ireland and Scotland are intertwined with the Loch Ness monster as a ride pet and also a pet sheep (tag pet)

But also would love to see a Cottage Core type membership too! Since Cottage Core has become so popular these few years in various games! with a cottage inspired room, furnish sets and clothing! And a new type of ride animal! 

And perhaps a Australian themed membership! Since there is hardly any Aussie items in the game since BETA and there is a part connection to VFK with Australia! Since the game engine was even purchased there! And would be fun to have a ride Kangaroo pet! :D and a Koala tag pet!! 
    I wanna ride in a Kangaroo's porch. 
    cutelina
  • waterfallglow said:

@GIFT @GIFT @GiftPrincess I would love Rose's dresses too! :O

They could release Rose's sleeping gown right in your pics above as a pyjama!!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Lily_Hoshikawa said:

Pixx said:

I wanna ride in a Kangaroo's porch. 
    Hey! This can be done! All they need to do is shrink us to smaller size and have us ride in the pouch! :P So when clicking to ride, we would switch to small size, and then when mount off, we go back to normal size.
    Pixsig
  • I am  half Irish and little bit of Scottish  on my fathers side

• bump

waterfallglow signature

• We need a Enchantment go with the Titanic anniversary membership I have idea for won about a Passage ghost when you turn into a ghost  from ship.
  • I shared the Titanic Idea anniversary membership on Developers blog for Anniversary membership ideas twice I hope we get it this Anniversary keep your fingers crossed 
  • PrincessGirly said:

I shared the Titanic Idea anniversary membership on Developers blog for Anniversary membership ideas twice I hope we get it this Anniversary keep your fingers crossed 

Thank you so much for sharing it on Dev Blog! Sadly, due to the new loading screen hints, it does not look like we will get a Titanic theme. Maybe next year. :(

waterfallglow signature

• waterfallglow said:

PrincessGirly said:

I shared the Titanic Idea anniversary membership on Developers blog for Anniversary membership ideas twice I hope we get it this Anniversary keep your fingers crossed 

Thank you so much for sharing it on Dev Blog! Sadly, due to the new loading screen hints, it does not look like we will get a Titanic theme. Maybe next year. :(

you can ask again for Halloween 

cutelina