Hobo Membership request.

I have to admit I specifically bought the HOBO membership for the hat and carpet bag. SO CUTE.  Can we get them in a couple other colors? Khaki/ish? Off white? 

At first I thought this membership was going to be a sort of Mary Poppins theme with the guys being Bert inspired items. Still hold out a bit of hope in that direction. I would love her peacock umbrella!

Comments

• bert
  • edited June 2021
    Fonna said:

trying to figure out why this thread is not showing up

• trying to figure out why this thread is not showing up

• still...
  • I see your posts, Fonna.  Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Well with the latest release I have to say its been the most bummer of any membership. We have literally paid for TRASH.

Definitely gonna wait until all the membership items are out in the future before i buy again. Lesson learned. (thank goodness we at least got a cute hat and carpet bag) this has been a let down .
  • edited June 2021
    Howdy Fonna!

We really appreciate your feedback and ideas!  The finale bundle is coming up we can't wait for you to see it!

-Mintie
  • edited June 2021
    VFK_Mintie said:

Howdy Fonna!

We really appreciate your feedback and ideas!  The finale bundle is coming up we can't wait for you to see it!

-Mintie
    ohhhh... cat
  • edited June 2021
    So now i feel remorseful for writing this. I should know after all these years to be patient. (I blame my mother)
    Let me add, the pirate membership has been STELLAR. Those windows- so much love!!  The pet shop has been surprisingly adorable with all those pets. Thank you for those!!

• I THOUGHT TUCKING A NOD TO MARY POPPINS INTO THE HOBO MEMBERSHIP WAS A NEAT IDEA - AND THE SIDEWALK ART AND CHIMNEY SWEEP BRUSH  IS NEAT TOO. STILL WAITING FOR THE ONE BUNDLE WITH THE HOBO BED TO STOP SWIRLING.
    I DO WISH THEY HAD THE FANTASY TRIP CLOTHING SET FROM  WHEN THEY JUMPED INTO THE SIDEWALK ART! BUT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER WITH WHAT I HAVE. PART OF VFK FUN! THE EXTRA ITEMS ARE NICE. MORE OF THOSE ADORABLE KITTIES TOO!

YES I LOVE THE PIRATE MEMBERSHIP TOO! THE ANIMATRONIC PIRATES ARE COOL!! AND CANNON, WINDOWS, EXPLOSION, BURNING SHIP... AND MORE. SO COOL! JUST NEEDS THAT PARROT! SHARK NOT BAD EITHER, I WAS HOPING FOR A SAIL-ABLE SHIP. - WITH A WORKING  CANNON.  A SHIP MOUNT!

PET SHOP IS NOT BAD EITHER! LOTS OF VERY NEAT ITEMS, CLOTHES, HAIRS AND VARIETY OF PETS. LOVE THE CATS IN BASKET! HOPING THEY HAVE A CANARY OR PARAKEET WITH CAGE ADDED IT COULD GO INTO, AND A COUPLE OF DOG ANIMATRONICS WOULD BE NICE - WE HAVE TOYS, PET BEDS, DOG HOUSES...
    PLEASE, MAY WE STAFF?
     IM HOPING THERE IS A LEMUR AND CHAMELEON SOMEWHERE!