2021 Item Updates!

2»

Comments

• edited December 2021
    WOW!  Ok, staff has been busy with that list lol!  I now only have a couple things not loading:
    Halloween 2021 Candy Bucket
    Pilgrim Hat Chair

Adding:  Ethereal Pumpkin Seeds are only giving up ethereal pumpkins when harvesting.  We found out last night we should be getting other things when harvesting those besides the pumpkins.

Addition #2:  none of the party favors that are now loading are able to be unwrapped.  I do think they're incredibly cool still wrapped, lol.

Those 4 items are it for me.  Some of the fixed items that weren't loading look amazing!!!!  Glad we finally get to check them out!   I wish I had gotten more of a couple things, but it's nothing to lose sleep over.

As for this thread...maybe it should be pinned to the top of the page??  I had a heck of a time finding it too, and also went into my 'discussions' section here on Miss Clue to find it.  And it was on Page 3.

Or maybe a general 'support' thread that's pinned is better.  See, here's what happens:  'X' person notices they have a possible issue (or they don't KNOW they have an issue, as detailed a few sentences down).  They think it's only a glitch for them, or staff may see it as just an anomaly for that person.  However, we have a situation like in the garden closing party last night.  The Elemental Pumpkin seeds are supposed to be giving out things beside ethereal pumpkins when harvesting.  Turns out it's clearly a larger problem, as other people at closing did a 'me too' because they were only harvesting pumpkins from those seeds as well.  I was just going to pull the plants up soon since I was only getting pumpkins.  Glad I didn't pull them up now!

Staff:  love you folks.  Wasn't looking to bash anyone or embarrass.  Just some frustration cause some of that stuff was literally getting old.  (huge Flame hugs) and thanks for helping us out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**********Editing to add that everything on my list is fixed except being unable to open those party favors.  And no way to know whether the Ethereal Pumpkin seeds are 'fixed'.   Staff really knocked it out, though!  Can't thank you enough Mintie & Company!

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • HOWDY everyone!!

Everything mentioned here should be addressed that can be!  We want to thank everyone for all their comments!

There will be a new '2021 Item Updates!' discussion which will be pinned, so keep a look out!

-Mintie

• edited December 2021
    Everything mentioned here should be addressed that can be!  We want to thank everyone for all their comments!
    Mintie, you folks really hit it out of the park with everything loading now!!!!   Even the party favors are able to be unwrapped!  OMG, I'm loving what's inside of them, too!  Mini bubbling cauldrons?!! It's like an early Christmas, and I appreciated all you and VFK did to help get it done!  (mega hugs) from Flame!!!!

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick