REACTING To All The New Stuff [Reaction Video] :))))

OMG! A little birdie told me all about the new goodies/announcements so I decided to drop in and react with my friend Brooke! :)>-

I can't wait for everything! WOW. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D So many things to look forward to and the sites looks so pretty. :)

HERE's our raw reactions, lololol..

#missclue #vfk #epicages

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• OMG YAY you're back @GIFT!!

I LOVE your reaction video, so fun and funny XD  Thank you for posting!!

I just realized, since you've been gone does that mean you didn't enter the sandcastle contest?!?!  It won't be the same if you didn't :O

Also, I think the established 2015 on the Miss Clue paper is for when miss clue was created or at least the first game came out which was in 2015! Just my thought :Do

So glad to see you!!! EEKK!!!  Okay done lol 

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Great video! :)
  • MistyMew said:

OMG YAY you're back @GIFT!!

I LOVE your reaction video, so fun and funny XD  Thank you for posting!!

I just realized, since you've been gone does that mean you didn't enter the sandcastle contest?!?!  It won't be the same if you didn't :O

Also, I think the established 2015 on the Miss Clue paper is for when miss clue was created or at least the first game came out which was in 2015! Just my thought :Do

So glad to see you!!! EEKK!!!  Okay done lol 

Yes, sadly I had to skip Sandcastle contest. :[

Hopefully though, I could gather all my braincells for Halloween contest and ve part of the spooky fun inside VFK. :>

Oh nice. Gimme all info on things I get wrong or lack of hahahaaaaa....

:D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • HAVE MISSED YOU FOR SURE, GIFT! HUGS!