Flamingos!!!

Flamingos did everyone get them or the people with the antque shrimp bait? Thanks

Comments

  • edited July 12
    Also after you train them are they permanent?
  • edited July 12
    Nothing has happened with the bait as of yet.

    Edit: uh, never mind. I have flamingo in my login
  • edited July 12
    It's like the raven chow!  Lots of people have flamingos now.  You can trade the bait to anyone, but once it's a flamingo it's like a normal pet.  

    They are really cute!!! want me to post pics? =^.^=

    DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @MistyMew I have the Flamingo and the bait still in my inventory o.o 
  • Hmm, that's weird it took mine away.  Did you have more than one by chance @Kitten?

    DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Did it just enter your room Kitten?  If it did that means you still haven't tamed it.  You can't carry that one, pat it, or call it on demand.  Maybe that is what you're seeing?

    DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:

    Did it just enter your room Kitten?  If it did that means you still haven't tamed it.  You can't carry that one, pat it, or call it on demand.  Maybe that is what you're seeing?

    Ah yep, that must be it @MistyMew !
  • music boxthis is what the falmingo looks like
    cutelina
  • Ok...How on earth do you tame the flamingo LOL
  • you needed to either buy shrimp bait on the second day of the antique shop or know someone who is willing to trade one. once you obtain the bait if you go into either one of your own rooms ( or a public room I assume ) after some time a flamingo will appear and eventually a message will appear asking if you want to tame it. you can either accept or reject your pet. once the flamingo is tamed the shrimp disappears and you can no longer trade it. 
    cutelina
  • Have staff confirmed if the flamingo evolve into a ride able mount? My friend who got one says it can progress
  • So I'm trying to tame my flamingo... I see one that follows me around the kingdom but if I just stand there, it does circles around the room and my character but never actually sends the pop up window to tame? Am I doing something wrong?

    My bait is in my furni inventory


    1
  • @I.Am.Chalk I think you’re supposed to stay put in a room for up to 15 minutes then you will get a pop up asking if you want to tame it
  • i'm looking to find flamingo bait can anybody help me 

  • edited July 14
    i put my bait out in my room on the floor!  it's so cute when it runs around the room!

    then you just wait, like Zoee said, up to 15 minutes or so. i think mine took about 10 minutes, and you get a pop up asking if you want to tame your flamingo.  
    You accept and then wait again. you will get another pop up that says you have tamed your flamingo and will find its summoning pin in your inventory. 
    once the flamingo is tamed, it disappears from your room.

    When you call it back with the summoning pin, it behaves just like any other pet. you can pat, call, pick up, send home, etc.

    @VFK_Mintie, @VFK_Enigma - Wouldn't it be GREAT to have a closet full of EVERY OUTFIT that the quest flamingos wore over ALL 12 VFK years???  Starting sometime before Christmas and then ongoing?  They could be Collectible or Gold Stamp Limited Edition or even a prize from a set of Tasks!!  
    What do others think of this idea?


    frozen

    MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!



  • I.Am.Chalk said:

    So I'm trying to tame my flamingo... I see one that follows me around the kingdom but if I just stand there, it does circles around the room and my character but never actually sends the pop up window to tame? Am I doing something wrong?

    My bait is in my furni inventory
    LOL Chalk, we must have defective birds LOL I have had mine following me around for 2 days now, have stayed put in my room patiently waiting and nodda!!!

    Guess this bird just doesn't want to be tamed!!! 
    :)) :))
  • icywater_princess said:

    I.Am.Chalk said:

    So I'm trying to tame my flamingo... I see one that follows me around the kingdom but if I just stand there, it does circles around the room and my character but never actually sends the pop up window to tame? Am I doing something wrong?

    My bait is in my furni inventory
    LOL Chalk, we must have defective birds LOL I have had mine following me around for 2 days now, have stayed put in my room patiently waiting and nodda!!!

    Guess this bird just doesn't want to be tamed!!! 
    :)) :))
    Try waiting in a public room when you see your flamingo. i've gotten pop ups there for the flamingo that also keeps following me around. 


    frozen

    MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!



Sign In or Register to comment.