LEAP YEAR CHALLENGES (Beta) Extensive Info Thread

edited February 2020 in General

Challenge only available for 2/29/20

TIPS & TRICKS & FYI:

>Sitting tip: Membership items such as pyjamas, Valentine Nixie and Rad outfits, Halloween Gold Stamps costumes can all sit. Event outfits such as Survival, Ultimate Turkey and Nixie & Rad Ultimate Heart outfits can sit as well. VIP membership outfits can sit.

CHALLENGES:

Leap Year Challenge I - Leap Day Picnic! - Go to the Crossroads, eat a sandwich, sit on a picnic blanket, and say "Happy Leap Day!"

PRIZE DEETS:

After completing the Leap Day Challenge, you will receive the exclusive 2020 Leap Year Tee!

Congratulations!  You have successfully completed all tasks!  For your exceptional skill and perseverance, you have received the exclusive 2020 Leap Year Tee!

LEAP YEAR 2020 Challenge

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• UPDATED AND EDITED!!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I tried this four times in the epicages client and it wouldn't work, but tried in epicages browser and it worked great.

Something for other players to be aware of <3
  • Thank you very much, @GIFT

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW