12TH ANNIVERSARY IDEAS! (kinda early)

   Hey, Lovely VFK folks!!


   It's super early--like four months, BUT WHO CARES, till the 2020 12th Anniversary is in full swing. I notice that these threads get posted too late sometimes and it gives less time for everybody to share their ideas. So FOUR months ahead gives us all the time we need!! ENJOY!!

-----------------------





     SO HERE'S MY IDEAS:

  • After-parties every night of May
  • More host hunts and events during 12th A.
  • Twenties themed/The Jazz Age/The Roaring Twenties
  • Anniversary Blitz Build
  • 3 Antique Shop openings
  • Development of Colonial Age
  • Paintings (more paintings released, maybe of staff?)
  • Fairy wings present from Faye (2018 or 2019 Anniversary gift I think)
  • Anniversary present this year, from Minerva like Faye
  • More never-released items 

     Please post your ideas down below!

   


YOXISQRSVREZ
  Thank you, @TacoCat!


 Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW

Comments

  • Some things I'd love to see for VFK's 12th Anniversary:
    • Re-colored versions of some of our most beloved HOST hats. For example: lavender & green valentine cowboy hats; dark blue wizard hat; arctic camo cap; red & white koala hats; etc.
    • Minerva, Faye, and Miss Leila to give out NPC pins like the rest of the NPC's did last year
    • Oriental-themed membership (kimonos, japanese-style umbrellas, koi ponds, etc.)
    • Ancient Egyptian-themed membership 

    I definitely agree with you, more HOST hunts!!!
  • edited January 12
    Zoee said:

    Some things I'd love to see for VFK's 12th Anniversary:
    • Re-colored versions of some of our most beloved HOST hats. For example: lavender & green valentine cowboy hats; dark blue wizard hat; arctic camo cap; red & white koala hats; etc.
    • Minerva, Faye, and Miss Leila to give out NPC pins like the rest of the NPC's did last year
    • Oriental-themed membership (kimonos, japanese-style umbrellas, koi ponds, etc.)
    • Ancient Egyptian-themed membership 

    I definitely agree with you, more HOST hunts!!!
         Definitely, some updates to classic releases would be cool! Maybe though keep the original the same but release a new version? 

         Oooooo! Minerva and Faye pins would be beautiful. 

          Some ancient themed memberships would be good for history enthusiasts (myself included)! Maybe an ancient Sumerian themed membership with cuneiform style fonts would be really interesting. 

        More host hunts equals more things to trade!


    YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!


     Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • @Purrfect Yeah, I definitely meant new versions of our favourite hats, no replacements :) And yep! They could really capitalize on “Where History Comes Alive” with some cool historical anniversary memberships
  • Zoee said:

    @Purrfect Yeah, I definitely meant new versions of our favourite hats, no replacements :) And yep! They could really capitalize on “Where History Comes Alive” with some cool historical anniversary memberships

         :)


    YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!


     Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • More host games that generate rare items (host huntsand spinner games that only get one or two days at most). This will help the game have more items for people to trade.

    Work on the “Art” tab so it can release

    Update galactic trading post; update the space age map

    Add more dark brown skin tones
  • millsfan said:

    More host games that generate rare items (host huntsand spinner games that only get one or two days at most). This will help the game have more items for people to trade.

    Work on the “Art” tab so it can release

    Update galactic trading post; update the space age map

    Add more dark brown skin tones

        I have been thinking for awhile how nice it would be if there were more skin tones--I don't feel like the current brown does African American's amazing skin tones justice! 


    YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!


     Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • An update to the skin tones would be great! :)
    #Noahisthebest
    <3


  • I second on the more host events. I'd rather events though and not hunts. I know there are multiple players, like myself, who have A LOT of difficulty with the hunts, and personally, i feel like hunts are the most abused by clones. 
  • Kitten said:

    I second on the more host events. I'd rather events though and not hunts. I know there are multiple players, like myself, who have A LOT of difficulty with the hunts, and personally, i feel like hunts are the most abused by clones. 

    Agreed.


    YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!


     Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
Sign In or Register to comment.