12TH ANNIVERSARY IDEAS! (getting closer)

   Hey, Lovely VFK folks!!


   It's super early--like four months, BUT WHO CARES, till the 2020 12th Anniversary is in full swing. I notice that these threads get posted too late sometimes and it gives less time for everybody to share their ideas. So FOUR months ahead gives us all the time we need!! ENJOY!!

-----------------------





     SO HERE'S MY IDEAS:

  • After-parties every night of May
  • More host hunts and events during 12th A.
  • Twenties themed/The Jazz Age/The Roaring Twenties
  • Anniversary Blitz Build
  • 3 Antique Shop openings
  • Development of Colonial Age
  • Paintings (more paintings released, maybe of staff?)
  • Fairy wings present from Faye (2018 or 2019 Anniversary gift I think)
  • Anniversary present this year, from Minerva like Faye
  • More never-released items 

     Please post your ideas down below!

   


YOXISQRSVREZ
  Thank you, @TacoCat!


 Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW

Comments

  • Some things I'd love to see for VFK's 12th Anniversary:
    • Re-colored versions of some of our most beloved HOST hats. For example: lavender & green valentine cowboy hats; dark blue wizard hat; arctic camo cap; red & white koala hats; etc.
    • Minerva, Faye, and Miss Leila to give out NPC pins like the rest of the NPC's did last year
    • Oriental-themed membership (kimonos, japanese-style umbrellas, koi ponds, etc.)
    • Ancient Egyptian-themed membership 

    I definitely agree with you, more HOST hunts!!!
  • edited February 12
    Zoee said:Some things I'd love to see for VFK's 12th Anniversary:Re-colored versions of some of our most beloved HOST hats. For example: lavender & green valentine cowboy hats; dark blue wizard hat; arctic camo cap; red & white koala hats; etc.Minerva, Faye, and Miss Leila to give out NPC pins like the rest of the NPC's did last yearOriental-themed membership (kimonos, japanese-style umbrellas, koi ponds, etc.)Ancient Egyptian-themed membership 
    I definitely agree with you, more HOST hunts!!!

       
     Definitely, some updates to classic releases would be cool! Maybe though keep the original the same but release a new version? 

         Oooooo! Minerva and Faye pins would be beautiful. 

          Some ancient themed memberships would be good for history enthusiasts (myself included)! Maybe an ancient Sumerian themed membership with cuneiform style fonts would be really interesting. 

        More host hunts equals more things to trade!


    YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!


     Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • @Purrfect Yeah, I definitely meant new versions of our favourite hats, no replacements :) And yep! They could really capitalize on “Where History Comes Alive” with some cool historical anniversary memberships
  • edited February 12
    Zoee said:

    @Purrfect Yeah, I definitely meant new versions of our favourite hats, no replacements :) And yep! They could really capitalize on “Where History Comes Alive” with some cool historical anniversary memberships

       ;)


    YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!


     Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • More host games that generate rare items (host huntsand spinner games that only get one or two days at most). This will help the game have more items for people to trade.

    Work on the “Art” tab so it can release

    Update galactic trading post; update the space age map

    Add more dark brown skin tones
  • edited February 12
    millsfan said:More host games that generate rare items (host huntsand spinner games that only get one or two days at most). This will help the game have more items for people to trade.

    Work on the “Art” tab so it can release

    Update galactic trading post; update the space age map

    Add more dark brown skin tones

       
    I have been thinking for awhile how nice it would be if there were more skin tones--I don't feel like the current brown does African American's amazing skin tones justice! 


    YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!


     Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • An update to the skin tones would be great! :)
    #Noahisthebest
    <3


    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
  • I second on the more host events. I'd rather events though and not hunts. I know there are multiple players, like myself, who have A LOT of difficulty with the hunts, and personally, i feel like hunts are the most abused by clones. 
  • edited February 12
    I second on the more host events. I'd rather events though and not hunts. I know there are multiple players, like myself, who have A LOT of difficulty with the hunts, and personally, i feel like hunts are the most abused by clones. 


    Agreed.


    YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!


     Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • Great idea for an early thread - thanks for making one! :)

    @Purrfect

    Sadly I won't be here for the anniversary events (from antiques to contest to after parties eek). Will be out of the country so I'll just be in hiatus and come back to hoard what I miss and ooo it will be fun to check what they made from this small list I put out:

    HAIRS

    > Hair With Bow Style In Back - kind of like this hair I wore to my friend's wedding. The stylist made a bow using a bunch of my hairs. With VFK, they can make it as pointy as they want similar to the Autumn Import's bows. And they can put it higher so it can easily be seen from the front.

    BOW HAIR


    MEMBERSHIPS

    > Jazz Age/Swing/1920s - Like Purrrfect, I would soooooooo love to see this. Although, I'm debating it to be a Halloween one because I would love to have a longer version of it. But anytime is good!

    > Dragonfly/Oriental - Still would love this!

    > Ascot/Derby - WE all love horse mount memberships. And I wanted this theme as an excuse to wear those ridiculously big & fabulous hats! :)

    > English Royal/Aristocrat - I think of spring when I think of this theme. Royal gardens, ceramic statues, elegant fountains and so on!!! Plus staff can do modern royal/princess outfits (like the current royal family, especially Duchess Kate's fashion).

    > Ancient Civilizations - Here are some different cities they can use as inspiration (They're Greek, Greco-Roman and Mediterranean): Pompeii, Corinth, Troy, Persepolis and Carthage


    PINS

    > (Animated) Flying House With Balloons

    > (Animated) Cherry Blossom Tree


    QUEST

    > Flowery Swing Chair - Just like the autumn one and trapeze swing!


    GOLD STAMPS

    > Flower Merchant Stands - roses, tulips in different colors and different flowers too.

    > Sandwich Boards - still want this! http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/879978/bistro-boutique-outdoor-sandwich-sign-boards#latest


    BUILDING ITEMS

    *Just a general want for better building experience

    > Space Ride/Invisible tiles in bigger sizes - 2x2, 3x3 and rug sizes 4x6 and 6x6 as long as they can turn on and off with a command.

    > Space Ride Columns/Walls in bigger sizes - 1x5, 2x5, 5x5, 1x6, 3x6 and 6x6.



    That's it for now! :) Just a few wishes.


    @VFK_Enigma

    @VFK_Enigma

    @VFK_Vintage




    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 
     
    VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol

     
    LOGO from BLUEWIZ

    Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  


  • I really would love to see a membership based on ancient china or edo japan.
    I also would love to have more items from certain european countries. I love to have some traditional french fashions or more items based on the italian countryside. 
    If they ever made a membership based on italy the mount should be a gondola.
    cutelina
  • edited February 12
    GIFT said:Great idea for an early thread - thanks for making one! :)@Purrfect Sadly I won't be here for the anniversary events (from antiques to contest to after parties eek). Will be out of the country so I'll just be in hiatus and come back to hoard what I miss and ooo it will be fun to check what they made from this small list I put out:HAIRS> Hair With Bow Style In Back - kind of like this hair I wore to my friend's wedding. The stylist made a bow using a bunch of my hairs. With VFK, they can make it as pointy as they want similar to the Autumn Import's bows. And they can put it higher so it can easily be seen from the front.
    BOW HAIR
    MEMBERSHIPS> Jazz Age/Swing/1920s - Like Purrrfect, I would soooooooo love to see this. Although, I'm debating it to be a Halloween one because I would love to have a longer version of it. But anytime is good!> Dragonfly/Oriental - Still would love this!> Ascot/Derby - WE all love horse mount memberships. And I wanted this theme as an excuse to wear those ridiculously big & fabulous hats! :)> English Royal/Aristocrat - I think of spring when I think of this theme. Royal gardens, ceramic statues, elegant fountains and so on!!! Plus staff can do modern royal/princess outfits (like the current royal family, especially Duchess Kate's fashion). > Ancient Civilizations - Here are some different cities they can use as inspiration (They're Greek, Greco-Roman and Mediterranean): Pompeii, Corinth, Troy, Persepolis and Carthage
    PINS> (Animated) Flying House With Balloons> (Animated) Cherry Blossom Tree
    QUEST> Flowery Swing Chair - Just like the autumn one and trapeze swing!
    GOLD STAMPS> Flower Merchant Stands - roses, tulips in different colors and different flowers too.> Sandwich Boards - still want this! http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/879978/bistro-boutique-outdoor-sandwich-sign-boards#latest
    BUILDING ITEMS*Just a general want for better building experience> Space Ride/Invisible tiles in bigger sizes - 2x2, 3x3 and rug sizes 4x6 and 6x6 as long as they can turn on and off with a command.> Space Ride Columns/Walls in bigger sizes - 1x5, 2x5, 5x5, 1x6, 3x6 and 6x6.

    That's it for now! :) Just a few wishes.
    @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Vintage



     
    @GIFT I second all of this!!! Halloween Jazz Age/20's membership then would be amazing!


    YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!


     Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • edited February 12
    cute_lina said:I really would love to see a membership based on ancient china or edo japan.I also would love to have more items from certain european countries. I love to have some traditional french fashions or more items based on the italian countryside. If they ever made a membership based on italy the mount should be a gondola.

       
    Yes!! ASIAN STUFF!!!!!!<3 La mode parisian!!<3 


    YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!


     Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • edited February 12
    Bump!


    YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!


     Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • edited February 12
    Bump!


    YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!


     Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • edited January 29
    I posted this idea already but I’ll post here as well!

    we could really use filter options for our closets so it’s easier to find what we want.

    Filter by year, color, season & holiday would be a great start!
    #Noahisthebest
    <3


    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
  • edited February 12
    Holly said:I posted this idea already but I’ll post here as well!

    we could really use filter options for our closets so it’s easier to find what we want.

    Filter by year, color, season & holiday would be a great start!

       
    I can't tell you how MUCH I want this!<<


    YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!


     Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • edited February 12
    • Be there for the anniversary
    • Understand, you are missing out if you don't come
    • Me to you: cool updates, maybe...just maybe a prize or two
    • Partying all May, I mean, why not?


    YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!


     Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
Sign In or Register to comment.