Anyone else DC'ing off and on?

I just DC'ed for like the third time today.  I was standing in my room doing nothing.  DC'ed a couple times earlier today with the "connection is not established' (or something like that) button showing.  I've never had this happen this frequently, and daughter and wife have also experienced same recently. 

Anyone?

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick

Comments

• Its happened a few times to me too.  I was just asking others if it was happening to them...but it wasn't.  I just figured I was special.  lol
  • Yes same here, so many times today.
  • Okee dokey.  At least it's not just me, lol!!!!  Thanks Mellow/Icy :)

• I was getting CRAZY lag yesterday! I was trying to build but it was unbearable, I just had to log out eventually. Hoping today is better.

bepannah01
  • Bepannaah said:

I was getting CRAZY lag yesterday! I was trying to build but it was unbearable, I just had to log out eventually. Hoping today is better.

Yeah, that was driving me a little nuts, too.  For some reason it was the worst in the gold stamp shop?!  Dunno.  Today seemed to run faster/smoother.  No DC's, so can't complain

• So far [for me] I have had no issues with getting disconnected today either. Yesterday near closing I did however. It may have been that it was 10:00pm but I don’t remember or not. My screen went white with a connection loss indicator in the upper left corner. I felt like it wasn’t quite closing time and that my game just crashed with a weird network failure so I don’t know...I feel like the problems we’ve (as a whole) been experiencing are slowly subsiding with the awesome help from staff! (Thanks staff by the way!) I just read threads like this complaining about different issues for different players and I wonder what’s going on, but thankfully we have good staff who are working to make the game better for us! :)

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • I have a theory its connected to all the amazing updates that the staff has been doing to fix glitches and broken things!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GIFT said:

I have a theory its connected to all the amazing updates that the staff has been doing to fix glitches and broken things!

You may be exactly right.  In computer programming, sometimes fixing one thing will cause other things to 'break'.  Bugs can be difficult to get rid of, but I'm happy staff is attentive, and we can share things as they happen.  Best way to stomp out bugs. ;)

• GIFT said:

I have a theory its connected to all the amazing updates that the staff has been doing to fix glitches and broken things!

Flamanar said:

GIFT said:

You may be exactly right.  In computer programming, sometimes fixing one thing will cause other things to 'break'.  Bugs can be difficult to get rid of, but I'm happy staff is attentive, and we can share things as they happen.  Best way to stomp out bugs. ;)
    @GIFT @Flanamar I agree! This seems very likely. I understand people’s frustration at getting disconnected and items not always functioning properly but considering all that staff is doing, I think it safe to say that we should be a little more understanding and also that staff [as suggested in “2020 Item Updates” by @bluewiz and @Flanamar]
    should add more specific threads for game glitches/bugs to be reported and fixed.

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• edited January 2020
    EDIT: I was able to log on again on IE successfully by closing the window and re-opening.
    snip_20200111194231

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• Flamanar said:

GIFT said:

This is a different situation, its from a game I follow on Reddit. One poster said that before the company released the game, their servers would crash several times rendering stuff. And this is a huge company, very popular game! So this is also one of the reason why their game took years to develop.

They would render all night and just find out in the morning that it didn't come through and have to redo again. :(

TIS HARD!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GIFT said:

Flamanar said:

GIFT said:

This is a different situation, its from a game I follow on Reddit. One poster said that before the company released the game, their servers would crash several times rendering stuff. And this is a huge company, very popular game! So this is also one of the reason why their game took years to develop.

They would render all night and just find out in the morning that it didn't come through and have to redo again. :(

TIS HARD!

It is most reassuring to know VFK is probably only having developmental issues and nothing -more- serious!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• My game is running slow intermittently.