2019 CHRISTMAS ANTIQUE - 2nd Day Thumbnails

I wasn't on for 1st day but was on for 2nd day! Here are some thumbnails I managed to get!

2019 Christmas 2nd Day 1
2019 Christmas 2nd Day 2
2019 Christmas 2nd Day 3
2019 Christmas 2nd Day 4
2019 Christmas 2nd Day 5
2019 Christmas 2nd Day 6
2019 Christmas 2nd Day 7
2019 Christmas 2nd Day 8
2019 Christmas 2nd Day 9
2019 Christmas 2nd Day 10
2019 Christmas 2nd Day 11
2019 Christmas 2nd Day 12
2019 Christmas 2nd Day

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• Thank you for posting, @GIFT!!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • edited December 2019
    I was on my old laptop that I'm still reviving, so I missed taking pics on day #2.  A great program for quick screenshots?  'Lightshot'.  Last game I was on (a massive, world-wide membership game) that was the -only- program everyone there used.  Check it out ;)  It's fast, and gives great options.  You can upload shots to your 'gallery' if you make an account, or share pics other ways from within the program.  I usually save screenshots directly to my computer.  I may have all of day #1 covered.  I'll have to look.  Thanks for posting up some of day 2!

Assuming we can post hyperlinks.  Nothing nefarious about the above ;)

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

I was on my old laptop that I'm still reviving, so I missed taking pics on day #2.  A great program for quick screenshots?  'Lightshot'.  Last game I was on (a massive, world-wide membership game) that was the -only- program everyone there used.  Check it out ;)  It's fast, and gives great options.  You can upload shots to your 'gallery' if you make an account, or share pics other ways from within the program.  I usually save screenshots directly to my computer.  I may have all of day #1 covered.  I'll have to look.  Thanks for posting up some of day 2!

Flame
    Thanks Flame! I try to take pics of items that weren't there on 1st day. Thanks to Mellow, butterfly and purrr for showing me the 1st day items the night before! Still missed some like Present Tagging Elf. Sometimes I also click away so I lose a set of items from a category.

I'll check out Lightshot! Clicked the link and I got a virus... JUST KIDDING!!!!! :))

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

Flamanar said:

Flame
    Thanks Flame! I try to take pics of items that weren't there on 1st day. Thanks to Mellow, butterfly and purrr for showing me the 1st day items the night before! Still missed some like Present Tagging Elf. Sometimes I also click away so I lose a set of items from a category.

I'll check out Lightshot! Clicked the link and I got a virus... JUST KIDDING!!!!! :))

Np, Gift!!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • GIFT said:

Flamanar said:

Flame

ROFL, don't give me a heartattack like that!  ;)  Do you still need a pic of the elf?  My daughter got that (grumble, mumble).  lol!  If ya need a pic, let me know!  I didn't even SEE that show up.  And yes, sometimes I click away...and screenshots are no longer possible (more grumbles, lol).

There's various ways to take screenshots, including the 'snipping tool' that comes with some versions of windows.  However, haven't found any that are as easy and fast as Lightshot.

Flame

• Flamanar said:

GIFT said:

Flamanar said:

Flame

ROFL, don't give me a heartattack like that!  ;)  Do you still need a pic of the elf?  My daughter got that (grumble, mumble).  lol!  If ya need a pic, let me know!  I didn't even SEE that show up.  And yes, sometimes I click away...and screenshots are no longer possible (more grumbles, lol).

There's various ways to take screenshots, including the 'snipping tool' that comes with some versions of windows.  However, haven't found any that are as easy and fast as Lightshot.

Flame
    Yas!

Would love to see the mystery elf. Of course I didn't get it, haha. I usually as in ALWAYS miss out whatever only appear once at the end of a big drop. 

I confess.

I still use paint. I'm a hard headed nostalgic -insert era- kid with some strong attachments to oldie stuff. Like, I mean, I still use whatever can be latest but I like to do more effort I guess haha. 

Friends: USE THIS, USE THAT!
    Me: WHY?!?!?!
    Friends: Because life longevity
    Me: But NOSTALGIA...
    Friends: Okay have it your way grandma.  
    Me: THAT'S MORE LIKE IT. ;)

Lololololololol

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited December 2019
    GIFT said:

Flamanar said:

GIFT said:

Flamanar said:

Flame

Flame
    Yas!

Would love to see the mystery elf. Of course I didn't get it, haha. I usually as in ALWAYS miss out whatever only appear once at the end of a big drop. 

I confess.

I still use paint. I'm a hard headed nostalgic -insert era- kid with some strong attachments to oldie stuff. Like, I mean, I still use whatever can be latest but I like to do more effort I guess haha. 

Friends: USE THIS, USE THAT!
    Me: WHY?!?!?!
    Friends: Because life longevity
    Me: But NOSTALGIA...
    Friends: Okay have it your way grandma.  
    Me: THAT'S MORE LIKE IT. ;)

Lololololololol

Here ya go :) 
    Screenshot_74

Cool, right?  I haven't seen it in person yet.  I didn't see it when it came up in antiques at all.

I was a Paint person.  I'm a nostalgia-holic.  I was using an old Version of Paint Shop Pro...the SHAREWARE VERSION...until recently.  I bought the full version of Photoshop before Adobe went subscriptions (grr).  Never used it.  Now I'm growing fond of Irfanview and Paint.net.  Both free.  Couldn't get into Gimp (ugh!). 

Lightshot??  My daughter is also heavy nostalgia.  Now?  She's a mad screenshotter with Lightshot!  Once you set up the program, hold Shift key down and press the 'prt sc' button when you want to take a screenshot.  Full screen screenshot, auto titled and deposited in the predetermined folder of your choice.  Like lightning.  It is addictive lol ;)  Give it a shot!  No shame clinging to nostalgia, though :) 

Flame