Not able to Sign On

Howdy Guys,

Is anyone else having issues not being able to sign onto VFK tonight?  I've been gone most of the evening and am not sure how long this has been going on.

Thanks in advance,

Mellow

Comments

• I'm not able to sign on either; it was working perfectly fine earlier and i logged off around 10, but now i'm not able to log back in.
    IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art
  • edited October 2019
    post from a Facebook friend said they were able to log on just now.  No luck for me still :/  I knew that bad joke wouldn't go over well ;)  lol

I had some loading issues an hour or so ago, but nothing bad until I was on a loading screen while changing between rooms on game around 11:30pm EST.  The loading bar stopped.  I refreshed, and that resulted in total lack of access, on multiple laptops, multiple browsers and EA program itself.  Life is good.....>

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Thanks Flame and Raven for your response.  Oh well.  Came home after some work I needed to do this evening and wanted to chill in front of my computer screen on VFK for a bit.  I guess my alternative is to go to bed.  lol

Have a nice night guys and see you in game tomorrow!

Mellow
  • Rest well, Mellow, our alternative is the same, lol.  hope to see ya tomorrow :)

Flame

• Hi!

This is indeed interesting!   It seems there is some type of BGP Peering issue either from the Level3 or AT&T networks (the traffic for the target IP addresses are just being dropped!).  We should be able to setup a new route around this, and should have update for you to try shortly!

VFK_Mintie
  • Awesome, Mintie!!!!  much appreciated :)

Flame
    VFK_Mintie said:

Hi!

This is indeed interesting!   It seems there is some type of BGP Peering issue either from the Level3 or AT&T networks (the traffic for the target IP addresses are just being dropped!).  We should be able to setup a new route around this, and should have update for you to try shortly!

VFK_Mintie

• Wow you weren't kidding!  Game's up!  I didn't think 'shortly' meant "any second now" lol!  Thanks again for your assistance :)

Flame hugs

• VFK_Mintie said:

Hi!

VFK_Mintie
    Mintie, you guys are awesome!!!  I've since been up and finished some work this morning, when means I've been able to also sign into VFK with NO PROBLEMS at all.

Thanks again Mintie for taking a peek at this and fixing it as rapidly as you guys did.

Mellow