Depression Diary #1

edited August 2019 in General
 Hi, everyone! I'm starting this diary to map my journey through my day-to-day life. I really don't know how to write one of these kind of things (blog maybe?), so please bare with me! :)

Day 1:

So today I got up and well...it wasn't the best of days (as usual). I mean it was NOON when I finally awoke or so. I keep bad hours, but if I try to sleep I can't. :/ Sad but true. You kind of feel dull and sort of eh if you were me. Things you should be doing that day run through your mind and overwhelm you. You also dread having social interaction with your mom when she gets back from work around 12:40-something or sometime after in the afternoon. It varies. Though 12:40-50 is the normal estimated arrival time. Anyway, back to the point--ME, being an introvert hates social interaction. I wasn't originally this way, but circumstances change (namely home-life) and I changed with it. Not really more to say without it getting weird for me. 

My mom usually talks or works quietly because she's tired. She is very sweet and I love her dearly but I'm afraid she talks too much for my own taste. Mostly, because of my stress levels. Now to not "boo" her down, let me CLARIFY that I'm the SAME WAY--if not worse since I'm a kid with no vocal control it would seem. My poor mom, she gets it all; singing, yelling, laughing (LOUDLY!), and you name it! I really do feel bad for her. I can't always help it because its a way to express what's truly going on inside of me--namely, a distraught turmoil of angst and sadness at life. Anyways, a typical day! :) <<<<<<<<<(This smiley face seems wrong! >:U)

So I am at an end of words now, so let me bid you a sad adieu for TODAY! :D 

(Hugs)

YOXISQRSVREZ
  Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
Tagged:

Comments

• I really liked your blog post, It was interesting!  I'm looking forward to day 2!! It's weird but the world we live in today just seems totally sad, I really don't know anyone who is happy right now, which is even more sad. 

I don't have any advice to give since I'm sad too lol but I'm glad you shared some of your life, thank you!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• It sounds like you're dealing with a lot of stuff! I hope everything works out for you!
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • iStella said:

I really liked your blog post, It was interesting!  I'm looking forward to day 2!! It's weird but the world we live in today just seems totally sad, I really don't know anyone who is happy right now, which is even more sad. 

I don't have any advice to give since I'm sad too lol but I'm glad you shared some of your life, thank you!

Yes, it does seem that way doesn't it! I'm saved myself but have a struggle connecting with God sooooo I'm not feeling this supposed joy you get when you give him your everything. It sounds stupid to me honestly, but that's because I feel like God fails me so much EVEN though I'm always told that's a lie by adults. :/ SMH. 

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• Vogue said:

It sounds like you're dealing with a lot of stuff! I hope everything works out for you!

Yep! It always seems that way I guess...Thank you!♥

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• edited August 2019
    Purrfect said:

iStella said:

I really liked your blog post, It was interesting!  I'm looking forward to day 2!! It's weird but the world we live in today just seems totally sad, I really don't know anyone who is happy right now, which is even more sad. 

Yes, it does seem that way doesn't it! I'm saved myself but have a struggle connecting with God sooooo I'm not feeling this supposed joy you get when you give him your everything. It sounds stupid to me honestly, but that's because I feel like God fails me so much EVEN though I'm always told that's a lie by adults. :/ SMH. 
    haha I so feel you!  I want to be pious and give my soul to god, but I feel alone and forgotten by god so how can I give myself to him? It makes it hard, still working on it though lol
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

•  Hmmm...Faith is a real journey! 

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• It sounds like you and your mother still have a very close and loving connection!  That is so wonderful Purrfect!  You can make it through anything when you have family, I hope you always stay close! (hugs)

Love the blog post!!!!

skylambsignature
  •  
    SkyLamb said:

It sounds like you and your mother still have a very close and loving connection!  That is so wonderful Purrfect!  You can make it through anything when you have family, I hope you always stay close! (hugs)

Love the blog post!!!!

Yes, we do. Family is what should matter MOST in life! :) I hope so too, wouldn't want to not have my mom! And thank you! :) Hope you are having a nice day!!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!