Review of Oops's Amusement park

I have to say I went to my friends amusement here on VFK I have to tell you its an awesome amusement park  for families and friends  on VFK   Oops owns it I highly recommend that you go there and check out its so awesome the rides are fun . too I have to give it rating of Ten stars and excellent work too. He's really awesome and great friend too He gave the greatest advice In the world  if you enter a contest always plan out the room first . Check out my friends amusement park its fun and awesome .

Comments

• I agree, ooops has a great amusement park! He always has events for it or just open in the public rooms. Great rides and it's fun. Check it out if you haven't yet, there are so many different rides.
  • that set of rooms was amazing! i went a few days ago i crashed in the middle so i didn't have access to the rest of 'em haha. 

hope to check them out. I'm always telling @GIFT that I wish there was more of a culture for people to build rooms and have 'em open for people to explore (but of course lag sometimes gets in the way so its understandable).