Picture Of The Aquatic Center Grand Opening!! (Back In The Day) :O

edited May 16 in General

Since today is a throwback to when the Zoo originally opened, I thought I would share a snapshot I took of the Aquatic Center grand opening back in the day! Enjoy!!!!!!!

Fun Fact: The magical Aquatic Center (meaning inside where aquariums are) did not actually open on the same day as the original Zoo grand opening. When the Zoo first opened, it had signs all over showing when the different areas of the Zoo would open. So basically inside the Aquatic Center and other areas came later on.


Aquatic Center Grand Opening!




waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

Comments

  • edited May 16

    I am tagging those that I can which are in the picture:

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • edited May 16
    Tagging others:

    (If you happen to know of someone else in the photo, feel free to tag them for me!)

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • Feels like just yesterday… can not believe how long its been.  Not sure why Im not in the picture.. maybe I was a few minutes late, or in another instance… but I loved this opening.  The aquatic section is one of my favorites!
  • Wow!! For a noobe to VFK, this is amazing!! I've had an idea of posting a thread asking beta players to post screen shots from back in the day. I would love to see you post more screen shots from the olden golden days, guys!! :)]
    Winking-Eye---Vi's-Gifs
  • I remember being at the opening, but I'm not in the picture. 
    cutelina
  • This is so cool!  Do you have more VFK Screenshots?  How about ones from BETA?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • @Blossomflower : Sadly I do not have any from beta but I do have other pictures I can share. I will share them in my next comment on this thread. Just need a few moments.

    @Purrfect : Sure! I can share more of my pictures. One moment while I do so.

    @cute_lina : Hmm I don't know for sure why you are not in the picture but maybe you were in a different instance of the room during the Aquatic Center opening?

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • edited May 18
    When balloon stands first released:

    Balloons Have Released


    When the Alien Store first opened:

    New Space Age Alien Store


    (August 2017) Solar Eclipse Event:

    VFK Solar Eclipse! (August 2017)


    Funny glitch:
    (Note: This glitch happened when I was playing Fireworks and got sent to my login room.)

    Room Glitch LOL

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • Wow @waterfallglow these are awesome!!  When did the Balloon Stands come out?  2012?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • @Blossomflower : To be honest I forgot the year they came out. Would like to re-find out though if anyone out there knows when?

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • I think I was there in the 2017 Solar Eclipse event? :O

    LOL Love the glitch! Makes your login special, haha!


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 
     
    VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol

     
    LOGO from BLUEWIZ

    Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  


  • @waterfallglow the oldest Balloon Stands that I own are from October 2012, so maybe it was from then, also is there a time stamp on your screenshot?  Like a date created?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Oh, thank you so much, @waterfallglow!
    Winking-Eye---Vi's-Gifs
  • waterfallglow said:

    @Blossomflower : Sadly I do not have any from beta but I do have other pictures I can share. I will share them in my next comment on this thread. Just need a few moments.

    @Purrfect : Sure! I can share more of my pictures. One moment while I do so.

    @cute_lina : Hmm I don't know for sure why you are not in the picture but maybe you were in a different instance of the room during the Aquatic Center opening?
    probably
    cutelina
  • waterfallglow said:

    When balloon stands first released:

    Balloons Have Released


    When the Alien Store first opened:

    New Space Age Alien Store


    (August 2017) Solar Eclipse Event:

    VFK Solar Eclipse! (August 2017)


    Funny glitch:
    (Note: This glitch happened when I was playing Fireworks and got sent to my login room.)

    Room Glitch LOL
    found my gold tricorn hat in the eclipse picture  
    cutelina
  • @GiftPrincess : LOL, yes the room glitch is awesome! ;)

    @Blossomflower : I just checked the date the picture was created and it says 2018. I know the balloon stands did not come out in 2018 lolololol. See, the reason it says that particular date is because I got my photo off of my social "non-vfk site" after I got a new laptop. I had lost some of my original pictures when my old laptop died since I stupidly did not back up some of my pictures. I did some of them but not all. Anyway, thankfully I had some of my "lost" pictures on my social "non-vfk site" that I was able to grab and get back on my computer. Sorry for long explanation LOL!! :)

    @cute_lina : Yay you are in one of the pictures! Nice gold tricorn hat! One hat I never had, oh wells. :)

    @Purrfect : You are very welcome! I have some more pictures I might share in a little bit. YAY! :)

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • waterfallglow said:

    @GiftPrincess : LOL, yes the room glitch is awesome! ;)

    @Blossomflower : I just checked the date the picture was created and it says 2018. I know the balloon stands did not come out in 2018 lolololol. See, the reason it says that particular date is because I got my photo off of my social "non-vfk site" after I got a new laptop. I had lost some of my original pictures when my old laptop died since I stupidly did not back up some of my pictures. I did some of them but not all. Anyway, thankfully I had some of my "lost" pictures on my social "non-vfk site" that I was able to grab and get back on my computer. Sorry for long explanation LOL!! :)

    @cute_lina : Yay you are in one of the pictures! Nice gold tricorn hat! One hat I never had, oh wells. :)

    @Purrfect : You are very welcome! I have some more pictures I might share in a little bit. YAY! :)
    thank you and awe 
    cutelina
  • @waterfallglow Okay, coolio! Looking forward to that!!
    Winking-Eye---Vi's-Gifs
Sign In or Register to comment.