New Skills- Photoshop Development

So... i did a thing with a photo I find. granted his eyebrows and hair are not done, but do you know how hard that is? the skin was rough enough, which i colored manually. And shaded.

joonas-sild-712981-unsplash

And the conversion: 

caspian

Definitely not perfect but wow. I impressed myself. The hair is virtually impossible, so what i'm learning to do is graft different hair altogether.
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Wow, that is amazing!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • Super cool frogie!!! Skin toning is so hard and he looks great!  if you continue to color him I'd love to see it!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella Thank you! Like I mentioned, I'm trying to do something with his hair and eyebrows. Not sure what I'm going to do, exactly. I am going to color somebody different today though. 
  • edited March 2019
    Oooo I want to see @frogiepower!!

This is a photo I colored of a solder \/ but I like the flower I did much better!  I messed around with overlays and settings for the flower lol

first photo

Graham-Brown
    Graham-Brownblackandwhite

Here are the two pictures:

pinkrose
    pinkroseblackandwhite 
    --

• These are so wow!  I don't have photo shop but i love the recent photo edits everyone is doing!  

@frogiepower that guys looks so good! its fun to see a black and white picture colored!  I hope you post more!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @iStella I love it! 

@NeonHearts Well, it's not as good but Pixlr is free and works for the most part.
  •  This is awesome, guys! Keep it up!!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • Thanks @frogiepower XD
    --