New Pet Ideas! (More Dog Breeds)

edited January 2019 in VFK Developer Ideas!
I appreciate the number of mounts we've been getting lately (my favorite of 2018 was the pegasuses!), but I want more small pets. More dog breeds would fantastic! Maybe for Valentine's Day? :)

Dog Breeds:

Shiba Inu (Red):
I REALLY want this one because that's what type of dog I have in real life! 

http---www.petguide.com-wp-content-uploads-2013-02-shiba-inu-1
shiba-inu1-2
Shetland Sheepdog:
My dad had one of these growing up!

https---s3.amazonaws.com-cdn-origin-etr.akc.org-wp-content-uploads-2017-11-12224438-Shetland-Sheepdog-On-White-01
https---img.thrfun.com-img-076-371-shetland_sheepdog_l2

Please add your suggestions as well! :)

Comments

• Aw, so cute!!! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • How about a Shih Tzu.

• YES!! I love this idea!! I think they should add a bunch of new dog breeds so that there is something for everyone. Here are a few of the breeds I'd like to see as well as the one's you suggested! (It's a lot oops lol) 

My favorite breed in real is the Dachshund so I would LOVE to have one on here! 
    dachshund-standard_01_lg
    Long Hair Chihuahua 
    8-whitefluff
    English labrador retrievers
    labrador-43-634
    Basset hound
    HOUND_Basset-Hound
    Airedale terrier 
    Airedale-Terrier.Care_
    English bulldog puppy 
    english-bulldog
    download

Springer spaniel 

newfoundland_dog
    Newfoundland dog
    Bernese-Mtn-3-645mk062111
    Bernese mountain dog
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @Holly I love them all! Dachsund's long, little bodies would be so CUTE walking around VFK lol. I'm glad you suggested some larger dogs because we could use some variety size-wise as well! :)
  • edited January 2019
    @Rhodopis I'm just seeing your comment now (it was squished between Gift and Holly haha), but a Shih Tzu would be adorable! :)
  • I want a dalmation 
    cutelina
  • Please an all black flat coat retriever or black lab. I want one that looks like my dog :)
  • edited January 2019
    YES! I second the suggestions for a brown dachshund and for some kind of chihuahua. Our family has a brown dachshund in real. I actually have not gotten any of the current gold stamp dogs on VFK cause I was holding out for more breed options for the longest time. Well I do have the gingerbread dog that came with that Christmas Membership.. but I mean I have not gotten any of the current gold stamp dogs. I even have been saving an empty space on my pet pin section thing for when VFK releases a dachshund and/or chihuahua (See picture below).
    Side Note: Our brown dachshund we have in real.. his name is Truffle for those curious LOL. Or.. "The Truff" as we sometimes call him.

Empty Pin Port (For Dog)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• This is our dog Truffle. I mentioned him in my comment above. Staff are welcome to use my dog as reference if they make a brown dachshund on VFK.

61782_159992104016522_6702136_n

60508_159991974016535_7161415_n

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Aw! Omg, so cute!!! I hope VFK can make as many breeds as possible so we can all have our best friends in our virtual lives too! :) @cute_lina @Zoee @waterfallglow
  • Holden said:

Aw! Omg, so cute!!! I hope VFK can make as many breeds as possible so we can all have our best friends in our virtual lives too! :) @cute_lina @Zoee @waterfallglow

I also would love a poodle 
    cutelina
  • I would like to see a pug and dachshund mix! I have one and she is the cutest.

Picture from google:

dog

My dog:

IMG_20180814_163633_253
    Signature
  • CORGI CORGI CORGI CORGI
    art-starbucks 
  • edited January 2019
    TOO MUCH ADORABLENESS. xD I'd LOVE to see a Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkie) or even another kind of yorkie called a Shorkie (Shi Tzu and Yorkie) and Pomeranians! And @Holden That Shiba Inu is adorable xD
    Edit: I also would love to see a Corgi like this:

HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect

• DEXTER 1  And to those who are curious, this is LaurenzSide's dog Dexter. :DDexter 2
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Chyne said:

I would like to see a pug and dachshund mix! I have one and she is the cutest.

Picture from google:

dog

My dog:

IMG_20180814_163633_253
    Your dog is so cute
This discussion has been closed.