Winter & Christmas Suggestion Masterpost!

13»

Comments

• I like the idea of a northern lights guest room, that would be really awesome :)
  • I really like the first hair, the white one! The other ones, I think we kind of got those with the christmas antique hairs *last years I think* 

But that first boys hair I really like! 
  • Could we also get boy dolls? We have advent people, but I need guy dolls.

• 8c714cbf62de1e392a0234f1c8578e16
    this in different colors please also would be nice to have these against the walls and hang from ceilings

61KA5uBXHgL._SX425_

Big-Dreamcatcher-Wind-Chime-White-Feather-Dream-Catcher-Car-Hanging-Decoration-5-Circular-Acchiappasogni-Indiano-Home.jpg_640x640

e0fb56e2d6601d3c2c24e4d58af52805
    end of dream cacthers ideas for the polar bear memberships
    next up is some rooms for the polar bear membership
    which i will post next

• aurora-cabin-inside

tmg-article_default_mobile could be for a bedroom or something

manhausen2

Amazing_Home_Tree_House_In_The_Forest_Mill_Valley_California_world_of_architecture_worldofarchi_07
    Header_Isosyote_Eagles-400x300

rustic-living-room

IceHotel-snow-room-highres
    Cabin-7-Deluxe
    just to give the developers some ideas ♥ 
    17-2014-02-01-metropolitan-club-s-w600-h370-q80-m1542793079 guess some furniture ideas odk but yah 
  • nc_10lg

jadis-jadis-queen-of-narnia-33383536-2200-1432
    a40154837f25124c425f96c47dfd560d
    maybe the evil witch clothing or nah 
    @MandaBear here u go also i still rooting for the space buns hairs , the long hairs with space buns on top, northern lights clothes, northern lights pajamas, dream catchers, bedroom, and etc. 
  • @cute_lina which cabin won did u like? bc there is so many of them that i had to hunt down for XD
    also yes yes a gift hat for @GiftPrincess hehe will be cute
  • angelwaterfairy said:

@cute_lina which cabin won did u like? bc there is so many of them that i had to hunt down for XD

also yes yes a gift hat for @GiftPrincess hehe will be cute
    I liked the one with the open view of the forest the most 
    cutelina
  • bumping this for contest medal/trophy ideas :)
  • we need those house coats YASSSS
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, and currently I've got a sprained ankle and staying inside for myabe a week or two
    my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • bumping because new winter items are coming to the maze soon.. PLEASE give us a new Snow Cloud Pin !!!!