Play Idea Votes! Please read info!

Okay, so my cousin and I are trying to make a play/movie thing, and we need opinions. When you vote please state that you did, (as I need the numbers and percentages for decision making) you do NOT need to say what you voted for, simply that you did. Thanks!
Play/Movie Idea
  1. Which one is best?
    1. Orphan finds fairytale land
      36.36%
    2. New maid betrays queen, and becomes the new queen. Later the old queen comes back, etc.
      63.64%
"Did you oversleep again? You ALWAYS keep me waiting! D-don't get the wrong idea! I-it's not like... I like you or anything! D-dummy!"

Comments

• Sorry, there was more to the second one, but I couldn't type it all.
    "Did you oversleep again? You ALWAYS keep me waiting! D-don't get the wrong idea! I-it's not like... I like you or anything! D-dummy!"
  • Basically the queen just tries to take back her kingdom.
  • Bump!
  • I like the second idea. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

whileyouweresleeping 2
    whileyouweresleeping whileyouweresleeping 3 
  • I vote orphans XD

--
    jessizoidsignatureistellaTY Jessizoid!
  • voted :)
  • I voted! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Lol thank you for voting. Everybody seems to like idea one better, but I'm glad this is interesting!
  • I voted gurlllllllll!
    HUGS
    Thanks to TacoCat =^^=!
  • Bump!