Play Idea Votes! Please read info!

Okay, so my cousin and I are trying to make a play/movie thing, and we need opinions. When you vote please state that you did, (as I need the numbers and percentages for decision making) you do NOT need to say what you voted for, simply that you did. Thanks!
Play/Movie Idea
  1. Which one is best?
    1. Orphan finds fairytale land
      36.36%
    2. New maid betrays queen, and becomes the new queen. Later the old queen comes back, etc.
      63.64%
"I'll do it over, no matter how many times it takes. The one path that will save you from this destiny of despair. Madoka, my one and my only friend. I don't care because if it's for you, I'll stay trapped in this endless maze... Forever." 
-Homura Akemi, Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Comments

• Sorry, there was more to the second one, but I couldn't type it all.
    "I'll do it over, no matter how many times it takes. The one path that will save you from this destiny of despair. Madoka, my one and my only friend. I don't care because if it's for you, I'll stay trapped in this endless maze... Forever." 
  • Basically the queen just tries to take back her kingdom.
  • Bump!
  • I like the second idea. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK survival gear outfit party
    VFK thanksgiving party in garden
    2019 SprIng SpAce MISS PIGGY
    2019 SprIng SpAce

A5I07J4K4XF2 

Thank you purrrfect for the awesome surprise drawing! 
  • I vote orphans XD
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I voted! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Lol thank you for voting. Everybody seems to like idea one better, but I'm glad this is interesting!
  • I voted gurlllllllll!
    purrfect01 Thank you, @Jessizoid!! :))

snip_20190305205434vfk-FRIENDS♥♥
  • Bump!