Space Mission Prize Values

I recently started going on space missions and the prizes titles contain values such as "very common", "uncommon, "legendary", "exceedingly extraordinary", etc. Does anyone know them ranked from least to most valuable? Did VFK ever release a list of some sort?

Comments

• The values themselves are pretty self explanatory. Very Common is, as it suggests, the most common items and therefore the least valuable, while Extraordinary and Exceedingly Extraordinary are the most valuable. I don't think VFK released a list of all the items you can obtain, but here's a list I have going (it's missing some stuff).

Very Common:
    • Elemental Collection Bottle
    • Pirate Treasure - Barrel
    • Pirate Treasure - Gold
    • Pirate Treasure - Silver
    Common:
    • Pirate Treasure - Rusty Helmet
    • Pirate Treasure - Scattered Gems
    Uncommon:
    • Pirate Treasure - Chair - Black
    • Pirate Treasure - Chair - Red
    Very Uncommon:
    • Borinthian Leather
    • Pirate Treasure - Emeralds
    • Pirate Treasure - Rubies
    Exceedingly Uncommon:
    • Pirate Treasure - Captain's Chair - Blue
    • Pirate Treasure - Captain's Chair - Green
    • Pirate Treasure - Captain's Chair - Purple
    • Pirate Treasure - Captain's Table
    • Pirate Treasure - Chair - Yellow
    Scarce:
    • Alien Space Helmet
    • Pirate Treasure - Chair - Blue
    • Pirate Treasure - Chair - Green
    • Pirate Treasure - Chair - Purple
    Extraordinary:
    • Pirate Treasure - Captain's Chair - Black
    • Pirate Treasure - Captain's Chair - Red
    • Pirate Treasure - Captain's Chair - Yellow
    • Pirate Treasure - Captain's Desk
    • Pirate Treasure - Skull and Sword
    • Time Lord Scarf
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Thank you so much! This is extremely helpful. I'm just a little confused about where legendary fits into all of this.
  • @Jessizoid is time lord scarf still a prize from the space missions?
    Signature
  • @Chyne

Unless the alien planet is still a thing, you can no longer get the time lord scarf.  
  • I think the alien planet (Space Station B4?) is still a thing, you just need to be on the VFK Classic website interface to play it.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

I think the alien planet (Space Station B4?) is still a thing, you just need to be on the VFK Classic website interface to play it.

B4 is not the angry planet (where you get the scarf)

I haven't heard from anyone getting angry planet in a very long time, including myself and i used to go there often. hopefully it will come back.
    art-starbucks 
  • How do you get that? I can never get it to work! @Jessizoid
  • A while ago I heard from someone you can no longer get in the Angry Planet cause they were updating it or something I think. Maybe we should ask staff if its now possible to get back in or to bring it back! I haven't been to the angry planet for I think 4 years now. I've been wanting to try and get the Time Lord Scarf for a long time! 
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @prettyredstone Oof, my bad, got confused. It's been a while since I've played Angry Planet lol.

@Holden To play B4, you first need to buy a space suit from the Galactic Trading Post AND have completed 5 Space Missions. Then, in your in-game options menu, make sure you have "Classic Interface" selected. Make sure you're logged in through the VFK website and have an updated version of Flash Player.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

This discussion has been closed.