-- Post Closed --

edited December 2018 in VFK Trading Post
Please let me know what you are looking for (lists of items preferred vs. categories).
Thanks!


5

Comments

  • Is it the dark jungle waterfall?

    I am looking for:
    --Angel Shoes
    --White Christmas He.add.band (not buyable)
    --Time Lord Scarf
    --Girls' Star Trek Outfits
    --Full Girls' Clown Game Costume
    --Full Elves.in Princess Game Costume
    --Girls' Snowman (I Think? the BLUE won) Sweater
    --Tea Cup Hat
    --Tea Party Outfits (not green)
    --Girls' Antique Witch Hat and Robe
    --Antique Hold.able Book
    --Full Lady Liberty Outfit 
    --Angora
    --Other Girls' Rare Clothes
  • Haruka said:

    Is it the dark jungle waterfall?

    I am looking for:
    --Angel Shoes
    --White Christmas He.add.band (not buyable)
    --Time Lord Scarf
    --Girls' Star Trek Outfits
    --Full Girls' Clown Game Costume
    --Full Elves.in Princess Game Costume
    --Girls' Snowman (I Think? the BLUE won) Sweater
    --Tea Cup Hat
    --Tea Party Outfits (not green)
    --Girls' Antique Witch Hat and Robe
    --Antique Hold.able Book
    --Full Lady Liberty Outfit 
    --Angora
    --Other Girls' Rare Clothes


    Yup that's it! :) I have an extra Lady Liberty outfit I could do for one waterfall :)

    I also have the following clothing items + some recent items:
    Spoiler:
    6
    7
    8
    9
    10
    11




    5
  • I am interested in the girls' star trek outfit and the pizza hat!
  • Haruka said:

    I am interested in the girls' star trek outfit and the pizza hat!

    Would you mind uploading a closeup of the star trek outfit from my pictures? Im not sure which you are talking about :)) Sorry about that!


    5
  • Are you still trading the Olympian temple room?
  • Would you do a straight mountain hair for 1 waterfall?
    art-starbucks 
  • Haruka said:

    np! Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 9.50.02 PM

    Oh I apologize, I actually no longer have that one! :( @Haruka
    Rhodopis said:

    Are you still trading the Olympian temple room?

    For the room I'd be looking to get 6 waterfalls :) @Rhodopis
    prettyredstone said:

    Would you do a straight mountain hair for 1 waterfall?

    I could do it for 2? LMK :) @PrettyRedStone


    5
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

    Haruka said:

    np! Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 9.50.02 PM

    Oh I apologize, I actually no longer have that one! :( @Haruka
    Rhodopis said:

    Are you still trading the Olympian temple room?

    For the room I'd be looking to get 6 waterfalls :) @Rhodopis
    prettyredstone said:

    Would you do a straight mountain hair for 1 waterfall?

    I could do it for 2? LMK :) @PrettyRedStone
    do you still need the waterfalls
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

    I.Am.Chalk said:

    Haruka said:

    np! Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 9.50.02 PM

    Oh I apologize, I actually no longer have that one! :( @Haruka
    Rhodopis said:

    Are you still trading the Olympian temple room?

    For the room I'd be looking to get 6 waterfalls :) @Rhodopis
    prettyredstone said:

    Would you do a straight mountain hair for 1 waterfall?

    I could do it for 2? LMK :) @PrettyRedStone
    do you still need the waterfalls
    I do! @prettyredstone


    5
  • edited September 2018
    I.Am.Chalk said:

    prettyredstone said:

    I.Am.Chalk said:

    Haruka said:

    np! Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 9.50.02 PM

    Oh I apologize, I actually no longer have that one! :( @Haruka
    Rhodopis said:

    Are you still trading the Olympian temple room?

    For the room I'd be looking to get 6 waterfalls :) @Rhodopis
    prettyredstone said:

    Would you do a straight mountain hair for 1 waterfall?

    I could do it for 2? LMK :) @PrettyRedStone
    do you still need the waterfalls
    I do! @prettyredstone
    if you still have straight mountain hairs (that's not mystic blue), i can do 2 waterfalls for the black/purple one you have shown

    edit: actually, i can trade 4 waterfalls for 2 hairs. I'd need that dark looking one and the blonde. 
    art-starbucks 
  • Hey chalk, I might be able to trade you for 6 waterfalls for Olympian room if its still available. I'll let you know after the sand dollar run... 


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 
     
    VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol

     
    LOGO from BLUEWIZ

    Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  


  • do you still need any of the sand dollar waterfalls? 
Sign In or Register to comment.