ISO Tropical Oasis Mural Panet VI x??

edited August 2018 in VFK Trading Post

I have not been able to be on vfk much - I lost my mom on father's day - the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. between that and a lot of other really crappy things going on in my life, i've been prevented from coming on the game.  I tried to keep up with the murals but could not get panel VI.  also missed the current host hunt and will probably miss today as well along with the other host events since father's day.

Any amount would be greatly appreciated - I can trade credits for the panels.  I don't know the value but I know you will be fair.

I will check back as soon as I can.  thank you so much!

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Comments

• edited August 2018
    That is a life changing event, I'm really sorry for your loss mamasama, I have 1 extra of the rescue buoys if you want to trade for it @mamasama
    Cool just got cooler!
  • i have several sets of the complete mural! would you just like panel VI or all the other panels as well? i might be able to help you even up what you have (:
    I'm so sorry to hear about your mom :( that's really terrible
    if you need to rant or just talk about things, I'm here just shoot me a pm :)
  • beagIe said:

That is a life changing event, I'm really sorry for your loss mamasama, I have 1 extra of the rescue buoys if you want to trade for it @mamasama

thank you so much beagle. I did get on for hunt today but didn't get buoy - what are you looking for for it?

frozen

• SparkleDream said:

i have several sets of the complete mural! would you just like panel VI or all the other panels as well? i might be able to help you even up what you have (:

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom :( that's really terrible
    if you need to rant or just talk about things, I'm here just shoot me a pm :)

thank you sparkle, im so lucky to have my vfk family right now. i am going to try to do sand castle, but had to with draw from garden competition.

I only need panel VI - I did make an effort to get the others bc I love the murals, these in particular and I follow another players clones to make it easy, but I totally missed this one.  any you could part with are appreciated.  please tell me what you want for them.  i saw the person asking for panel V was offering 20 grand each.  i can do that. please lmk what you think. 

:)

frozen

• edited August 2018
    @mamasama I have all the panels on mamakit for you :) as well as several other items
  • i have a lot of spare panels so how about a thousand a piece?  i can give you 4 Panel VI and 2 of all the other panels, what do you think?
  • mamasama said:

beagIe said:

thank you so much beagle. I did get on for hunt today but didn't get buoy - what are you looking for for it?
    @mamasama, I'm looking for credits or previous host items.  When wouldyou want to meet?
    Cool just got cooler!