I'm Back Home- I didn't miss it a bit (RANT)

My vacation has ended. I wish I didn't have to be back home but I do. I don't like it here. There's a lot going on that I don't know if I can handle. Just when I get something under control it slips away again. It's like trying to carry more than two soup cans at the store. Just when you've got them stacked just right you'll bump into something and drop them all over again- rolling around so you cannot catch them. The difference between here and the store,  there's no basket to help carry the weight along. I wish there was- it would be so much easier. The other people have pretty much given up. I'm the only one still holding on to faith but barely. I just want to go to bed and sleep through it all but I can't. I can't sleep without more than 100mg of some stupid pill that doesn't even work. The thing is, only one of these things mentioned is my problem. The rest is what I'm trying to carry for someone else. I can't hold on to them much longer and eventually, I'm going to have to let them go off on their own.  This song...I heard this on the radio. It reminds me of those specific people.

I would go into detail. But I can't. Not here. It's just a lot. And I'm sorry if it seems like I'm seeking for attention. I just need a place to let go. Someone has to.
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Oh goodness I know this feeling so well!  There will be nights I'll go do bed and think "I finally am getting things together" and then the next day something happens which makes everything fall a part!

I still believe you're doing a wonderful job holding up! and know you're not alone in what you go through!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Man that's stinks @frogiepower my life is just as bad as always, I come on VFK to escape lol

Love that song though it rocks!

Hold in there girl and is you need a willing ear just let me know, or send a PM!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @MistyMew I suppose. But it's hard. And @iStella I'll consider it.
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • I'm so sorry things are like this right now @frogiepower, I really hope it all turns around for you soon -hugs-