Apologies and Possible Goodbye

As you may know, I haven't been around much. At all. Not even around the holidays or my birthdays- and if you missed me, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get so caught up in other things. I was failing math, had deadlines for paychecks due, getting ready for trips, camps, rests- I have had so many things to do since school let out and I haven't even been able to check in. I mean... I could have but I never did. And I don't believe I will anytime soon...I don't know. Just kinda lost motivation and connection here and there isn't much else to it.

See, I'm like a ghost. I'm either there or I'm MIA for a while and that problem is only getting worse. When I move out on my own in a few years, especially. I just really suck at keeping in contact with people around me or far away. I'll have you know that I'm doing fine for the most part, we had another tornado scare the other night. I'm actually not in my state at the  moment....I'm down south with  my aunt and uncle to visit for a few days before I go to camp. 

I kinda ran out of ideas here...nothing to say, really. This is a goodbye for now
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Gurl it's awesome to hear from you again!!  wow it sounds like you're really getting things moving in your life, that is totally cool!

I always love when you touch base and let us know how you're doing.  My life hasn't changed much and my brother completely ignores me know but eh, I'm getting used to that lol

Are you going to see the new incredible 2 movie?

You go girl!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• P.S I've missed ya sooooooooo much!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Hurah!!! Thanks for dropping a line to us!  I hope this year goes really well for you and you have a wonderful stay with your aunt and uncle and also camp!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @iStella late response but I'm seeing it tomorrow!
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"