Misc Outfits For Sale

2

Comments

  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    LMK when you get this year's anniversary shirt, ill be needing one! 

    I have it already

    Girls?
    Yes, I have a few of both available. 
  • BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    LMK when you get this year's anniversary shirt, ill be needing one! 

    I have it already

    Girls?
    Yes, I have a few of both available. 
    Ok cool, I need a boy and girl shirt.
  • Bump.............
  • Can I get 1x Ninth anniversary outfit-girls and 1x each of the tenth anniversary hat and girls shirt please? Should add up to 80k. Thanks! :)


    2018-09-13

  • edited May 30
    x1 Mutant Ninja Tortoise Outfit - Girls (Shirt, Skirt, Shoes, Blue/Orange/Purple/Red Mask) - 40k

    I'll take this.

    new sig
  • edited May 31
    Cordelia said:

    x1 Mutant Ninja Tortoise Outfit - Girls (Shirt, Skirt, Shoes, Blue/Orange/Purple/Red Mask) - 40k


    I'll take this.
    Sure
    HoneyBee said:

    Can I get 1x Ninth anniversary outfit-girls and 1x each of the tenth anniversary hat and girls shirt please? Should add up to 80k. Thanks! :)

    Sure

    I'll be at Castle Gate for a bit if either of you are on.
  • edited May 31

    Robin Hood's Forest Outlaw Outfit - Boy (Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k

    **Super Hero Outfit - Boy (Do you have the hair for this? or just extra pants? I’m only missing hair and pants.. for some reason)

    Undead Spirit Outfit - Boy (Top Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k

    Commander America Outfit - Boy (Boots, Pants, Shirt, Hat) - 40k

    Halloween Owl Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shoes, Pants, Shirt, Jacket) - 40k

    Mutant Ninja Tortoise Outfit - Boy (Top, Pants, Shoes, Blue/Orange/Purple/Red Mask) - 40k

    Mother's Day 2017 Tee - Boy - 50k

     Tenth Anniversary Game Hat - 25k


    I will take these. lmk ON the super hero outfit.

  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Robin Hood's Forest Outlaw Outfit - Boy (Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k

    **Super Hero Outfit - Boy (Do you have the hair for this? or just extra pants? I’m only missing hair and pants.. for some reason)

    Undead Spirit Outfit - Boy (Top Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k

    Commander America Outfit - Boy (Boots, Pants, Shirt, Hat) - 40k

    Halloween Owl Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shoes, Pants, Shirt, Jacket) - 40k

    Mutant Ninja Tortoise Outfit - Boy (Top, Pants, Shoes, Blue/Orange/Purple/Red Mask) - 40k

    Mother's Day 2017 Tee - Boy - 50k

     Tenth Anniversary Game Hat - 25k


    I will take these. lmk ON the super hero outfit.

    I dont have the hair for that (must have been members).  I have one set where it's missing the cape that i can probably split up.
  • BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Robin Hood's Forest Outlaw Outfit - Boy (Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k

    **Super Hero Outfit - Boy (Do you have the hair for this? or just extra pants? I’m only missing hair and pants.. for some reason)

    Undead Spirit Outfit - Boy (Top Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k

    Commander America Outfit - Boy (Boots, Pants, Shirt, Hat) - 40k

    Halloween Owl Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shoes, Pants, Shirt, Jacket) - 40k

    Mutant Ninja Tortoise Outfit - Boy (Top, Pants, Shoes, Blue/Orange/Purple/Red Mask) - 40k

    Mother's Day 2017 Tee - Boy - 50k

     Tenth Anniversary Game Hat - 25k


    I will take these. lmk ON the super hero outfit.

    I dont have the hair for that (must have been members).  I have one set where it's missing the cape that i can probably split up.
    Ok cool, 10k for just the pants from that?
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Robin Hood's Forest Outlaw Outfit - Boy (Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k

    **Super Hero Outfit - Boy (Do you have the hair for this? or just extra pants? I’m only missing hair and pants.. for some reason)

    Undead Spirit Outfit - Boy (Top Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k

    Commander America Outfit - Boy (Boots, Pants, Shirt, Hat) - 40k

    Halloween Owl Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shoes, Pants, Shirt, Jacket) - 40k

    Mutant Ninja Tortoise Outfit - Boy (Top, Pants, Shoes, Blue/Orange/Purple/Red Mask) - 40k

    Mother's Day 2017 Tee - Boy - 50k

     Tenth Anniversary Game Hat - 25k


    I will take these. lmk ON the super hero outfit.

    I dont have the hair for that (must have been members).  I have one set where it's missing the cape that i can probably split up.
    Ok cool, 10k for just the pants from that?
    Sure
  • edited May 31
    Can I get one of each of the full anniversary outfits -boys that you have, along with this year's pieces that you have and a total price? 


    Also, can you split up the EA outfit? 
    Thanks! 
  • FracturedMemories said:

    Can I get one of each of the full anniversary outfits -boys that you have, along with this year's pieces that you have and a total price? 



    Also, can you split up the EA outfit? 
    Thanks! 
    I don't split up the full outfits, but I do have extra boys shirt or shoes (10k for either of these)

    For the 4th, 8th, 9th, and 10th pieces (hat/shirt), total is 170k.
    If you want the full EA (5th anniv), add 40k, or if you just need shirt or shoes, add 10k per.



  • Okay, I'll take all of the full outfits then.  Including EA for a total of 210k.  

  • FracturedMemories said:

    Okay, I'll take all of the full outfits then.  Including EA for a total of 210k.  


    I'll be on in around 15 min or so, then i'll be nearby until host event begins.
  • BrainFreeze said:

    FracturedMemories said:

    Okay, I'll take all of the full outfits then.  Including EA for a total of 210k.  


    I'll be on in around 15 min or so, then i'll be nearby until host event begins.
    I'm on now.  In the trade room. 
  • x1 Tenth Anniversary Game Hat - 25k
    x1 Tenth Anniversary Game Shirt Girls - 25k
    x1 Fourth Anniversary Game Outfit - Girl (Hat, Shirt, Pants) - 40k**
    x4 Robin Hood's Forest Outlaw Outfit - Girl (Top, Skirt, Boots, Gauntlets) - 40k

    **I only need the shirt, is there any chance I can buy just that? If not I can buy the entire thing.

    If you still have these, I'll buy.
    TOTAL: 130k
    ☆★☆★☆★
    imadethislike3timesandimstillnotsatisfied
    If you would like a signature similar to mine, feel free to message me! I am open to commissions!
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Jessizoid said:

    x1 Tenth Anniversary Game Hat - 25k
    x1 Tenth Anniversary Game Shirt Girls - 25k
    x1 Fourth Anniversary Game Outfit - Girl (Hat, Shirt, Pants) - 40k**
    x4 Robin Hood's Forest Outlaw Outfit - Girl (Top, Skirt, Boots, Gauntlets) - 40k

    **I only need the shirt, is there any chance I can buy just that? If not I can buy the entire thing.

    If you still have these, I'll buy.
    TOTAL: 130k
    I do have extras of the shirt, 10k for shirt alone.  I can meet up now if you're on, i'll be at castle gate.
  • BrainFreeze said:

    Jessizoid said:

    x1 Tenth Anniversary Game Hat - 25k
    x1 Tenth Anniversary Game Shirt Girls - 25k
    x1 Fourth Anniversary Game Outfit - Girl (Hat, Shirt, Pants) - 40k**
    x4 Robin Hood's Forest Outlaw Outfit - Girl (Top, Skirt, Boots, Gauntlets) - 40k

    **I only need the shirt, is there any chance I can buy just that? If not I can buy the entire thing.

    If you still have these, I'll buy.
    TOTAL: 130k
    I do have extras of the shirt, 10k for shirt alone.  I can meet up now if you're on, i'll be at castle gate.
    Sick, I'll be right there.
    ☆★☆★☆★
    imadethislike3timesandimstillnotsatisfied
    If you would like a signature similar to mine, feel free to message me! I am open to commissions!
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • edited June 1
    Hi again, I'll take x2  10th game shirts for a total of 50k?
  • Kitten said:

    Hi again, I'll take x2  10th game shirts for a total of 50k?

    Sure, be on at closing?
  • Lol, I’m just ordering in advance - when you get boys and girls game pants this year, I’ll take one of each!
  • Hello freeze i'll buy the boys brown easter bunny outfit lmk when you are online to trade
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Lol, I’m just ordering in advance - when you get boys and girls game pants this year, I’ll take one of each!

    Sure
    Raubtier said:

    Hello freeze i'll buy the boys brown easter bunny outfit lmk when you are online to trade

    If either of you will be around after today's host event, i'll be on then.
  • BrainFreeze said:

    Kitten said:

    Hi again, I'll take x2  10th game shirts for a total of 50k?

    Sure, be on at closing?
    @BrainFreeze 

    I'm not sure, my schedule is all over the place since the accident. I am on now though for the event!
  • Kitten said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    Kitten said:

    Hi again, I'll take x2  10th game shirts for a total of 50k?

    Sure, be on at closing?
    @BrainFreeze 

    I'm not sure, my schedule is all over the place since the accident. I am on now though for the event!
    Are you on now?  If so, I'm in castle gate.
  • BrainFreeze said:

    Kitten said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    Kitten said:

    Hi again, I'll take x2  10th game shirts for a total of 50k?

    Sure, be on at closing?
    @BrainFreeze 

    I'm not sure, my schedule is all over the place since the accident. I am on now though for the event!
    Are you on now?  If so, I'm in castle gate.
    Thanks!
  • @BrainFreeze i would love the cow outfit. girls of course.

  • Life_Is_Never_perfect said:

    @BrainFreeze i would love the cow outfit. girls of course.


    Sure. are you on now?
  • Hi there! I am able to meet you about any time now. Could I also add on a pair of Anniversary Girls Pants please? My total would be 105k. Thanks! Lmk when and where to meet you! :)


    2018-09-13

  • HoneyBee said:

    Hi there! I am able to meet you about any time now. Could I also add on a pair of Anniversary Girls Pants please? My total would be 105k. Thanks! Lmk when and where to meet you! :)

    Are you on tonight?
Sign In or Register to comment.