Misc Outfits For Sale

edited November 8 in VFK Trading Post
I don't visit Miss Clue site daily, so if you are wanting anything, the best way to find me is at the Garden closing party.  I'm there almost every night.

BOYS
--------
x10 Brown Bunny Outfit - Boys (Hat, Shirt, Gloves, Pants, Shoes) - 30k
x18 Commander America Outfit - Boy (Boots, Pants, Shirt, Hat) - 40k
 x5 Cow Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes, Gloves) - 40k
 x2 Crossword Puzzle 2014 Outfit - Boy (Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 50k
 x4 Crossword Puzzle 2017 Outfit - Boy (Jacket, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 50k
 x2 EA Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k
 x3 Eighth Anniversary Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 50k
 x5 Fourth Anniversary Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants) - 40k
x18 Halloween Owl Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shoes, Pants, Shirt, Jacket) - 40k
x10 Imperial Soldier Outfit - Boy (Helmet, Gloves, Shirt, Pants, Boots) - 40k
 x1 Mother's Day 2017 Tee - Boy - 50k
x15 Mutant Ninja Tortoise Outfit - Boy (Top, Pants, Shoes, Blue/Orange/Purple/Red Mask) - 40k
x13 Ninth Anniversary Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 30k
x10 Robin Hood's Forest Outlaw Outfit - Boy (Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k
x10 Super Hero Outfit - Boy (Pants, Shirt, Shoes, Cape) - 40k
 x2 TAZZ Outfit - Boy (Hat, Jacket, Shirt, Pants, Gloves, Shoes) - 40k
x15 Tenth Anniversary Outfit - Boys (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 50k
 x8 Undead Spirit Outfit - Boy (Top Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k


GIRLS
--------
x10 Brown Bunny Outfit - Girls (Hat, Top, Gloves, Pants, Shoes) - 30k
 x5 Cow Outfit - Girls (Hat, Top, Pants, Shoes, Gloves) - 40k
 x1 Crossword Puzzle 2016 Outfit - Girl (Jacket, Shirt, Skirt, Shoes) - 50k
 x2 Crossword Puzzle 2017 Outfit - Girl (Jacket, Top, Skirt, Shoes) - 50k
 x8 Crossword Puzzle 2018 Outfit - Girl (Top, Skirt, Shoes) - 50k
 x7 Esmeralda Outfit - Girl (Bandana, Top, Skirt) - 30k
 x1 Feline Villainess - Girl (Hat, Top, Pants, Gloves, Boots) - 100k
 x1 Fourth Anniversary Game Outfit - Girl (Hat, Shirt, Pants) - 40k
x20 Halloween Owl Outfit - Girls (Hat, Shoes, Skirt, Top, Jacket) - 40k
x13 Miss Liberty Outfit - Girl (Shoes, Pants, Shirt, Mask) - 40k
 x2 Mother's Day 2017 Tee - Girls - 50k
x15 Mutant Ninja Tortoise Outfit - Girls (Shirt, Skirt, Shoes, Blue/Orange/Purple/Red Mask) - 40k
x14 Ninth Anniversary Game Outfit - Girl (Hat, Top, Pants, Shoes) - 30k
 x1 Poisoned Apple Princess Rose Red - Girl (Slippers, Skirt, Top, Headband, Cape) - 100k
 x3 Robin Hood's Forest Outlaw Outfit - Girl (Top, Skirt, Boots, Gauntlets) - 40k
 x2 TAZZ Outfit - Boy (Hat, Jacket, Top, Pants, Gloves, Shoes) - 40k
x15 Tenth Anniversary Outfit - Girls (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 50k
 x2 Undead Spirit Outfit - Girl (Top, Skirt, Slippers) - 40k

MISC
----------
 x5 Midsummer Night's 2017 Ball Mask (Host) - 150k

«13

Comments

  • Girls:
    1x Esmeralda outfit
    1x 4th anniversary outfit
    1x miss liberty outfit 
    1x mutant ninja tortoise outfit
    1x Robin hood forest outlaw outfit

    200K - LMK when you are online to trade. :)

    1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Pink_Bink said:

    Girls:
    1x Esmeralda outfit
    1x 4th anniversary outfit
    1x miss liberty outfit 
    1x mutant ninja tortoise outfit
    1x Robin hood forest outlaw outfit

    200K - LMK when you are online to trade. :)
    Are you on now?  If so, I'll be in castle gate for a bit.
  • I am. I will head there now! @BrainFreeze

    1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  •  x1 Crossword Puzzle 2017 Outfit - Girl (Jacket, Top, Skirt, Shoes) - 50k
     x1 Crossword Puzzle 2018 Outfit - Girl (Top, Skirt, Shoes) - 50k
     x1 Fourth Anniversary Game Outfit - Girl (Hat, Shirt, Pants) - 40k
    x1 Ninth Anniversary Game Outfit - Girl (Hat, Top, Pants, Shoes) - 30k

    I'll take those
  • Zoee said:

     x1 Crossword Puzzle 2017 Outfit - Girl (Jacket, Top, Skirt, Shoes) - 50k
     x1 Crossword Puzzle 2018 Outfit - Girl (Top, Skirt, Shoes) - 50k
     x1 Fourth Anniversary Game Outfit - Girl (Hat, Shirt, Pants) - 40k
    x1 Ninth Anniversary Game Outfit - Girl (Hat, Top, Pants, Shoes) - 30k

    I'll take those
    Sure will you be on after the host hunt?
  •  x1 EA Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k
     x1 Eighth Anniversary Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 50k

    Need these! 
    Any chance you would separate an outfit? say I didn't need an EA hat, but I needed a 4th anniversary hat. Would you swap?
  • I'm in the garden
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

     x1 EA Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k
     x1 Eighth Anniversary Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 50k

    Need these! 
    Any chance you would separate an outfit? say I didn't need an EA hat, but I needed a 4th anniversary hat. Would you swap?
    Probably not, it just depends on if i have extras of just that one item.

  • BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

     x1 EA Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k
     x1 Eighth Anniversary Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 50k

    Need these! 
    Any chance you would separate an outfit? say I didn't need an EA hat, but I needed a 4th anniversary hat. Would you swap?
    Probably not, it just depends on if i have extras of just that one item.

    Aw alright, Any chance you would subtract 10k since I don't need the EA hat? 
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

     x1 EA Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k
     x1 Eighth Anniversary Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 50k

    Need these! 
    Any chance you would separate an outfit? say I didn't need an EA hat, but I needed a 4th anniversary hat. Would you swap?
    Probably not, it just depends on if i have extras of just that one item.

    Aw alright, Any chance you would subtract 10k since I don't need the EA hat? 
    So 30k without the hat?
  • BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

     x1 EA Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k
     x1 Eighth Anniversary Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 50k

    Need these! 
    Any chance you would separate an outfit? say I didn't need an EA hat, but I needed a 4th anniversary hat. Would you swap?
    Probably not, it just depends on if i have extras of just that one item.

    Aw alright, Any chance you would subtract 10k since I don't need the EA hat? 
    So 30k without the hat?
    Yes
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

     x1 EA Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k
     x1 Eighth Anniversary Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 50k

    Need these! 
    Any chance you would separate an outfit? say I didn't need an EA hat, but I needed a 4th anniversary hat. Would you swap?
    Probably not, it just depends on if i have extras of just that one item.

    Aw alright, Any chance you would subtract 10k since I don't need the EA hat? 
    So 30k without the hat?
    Yes
    So that and the 8th anniversary outfit?  I'll be on for a little, then leaving for a few hours.  If you on, i'll be at castle gate.
  • edited May 25
    I'm interested in the Miss Liberity and the Owl-girls for a total of 80k?
  • BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

     x1 EA Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k
     x1 Eighth Anniversary Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 50k

    Need these! 
    Any chance you would separate an outfit? say I didn't need an EA hat, but I needed a 4th anniversary hat. Would you swap?
    Probably not, it just depends on if i have extras of just that one item.

    Aw alright, Any chance you would subtract 10k since I don't need the EA hat? 
    So 30k without the hat?
    Yes
    So that and the 8th anniversary outfit?  I'll be on for a little, then leaving for a few hours.  If you on, i'll be at castle gate.
    Yep! 80k. Ok, ill see you next time you're on since I missed you. We are friends so I can shoot you a message.
  • Kitten said:

    I'm interested in the Miss Liberity and the Owl-girls for a total of 80k?

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

     x1 EA Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 40k
     x1 Eighth Anniversary Game Outfit - Boy (Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) - 50k

    Need these! 
    Any chance you would separate an outfit? say I didn't need an EA hat, but I needed a 4th anniversary hat. Would you swap?
    Probably not, it just depends on if i have extras of just that one item.

    Aw alright, Any chance you would subtract 10k since I don't need the EA hat? 
    So 30k without the hat?
    Yes
    So that and the 8th anniversary outfit?  I'll be on for a little, then leaving for a few hours.  If you on, i'll be at castle gate.
    Yep! 80k. Ok, ill see you next time you're on since I missed you. We are friends so I can shoot you a message.
    I'll be around till closing, and then some after,
  • @BrainFreeze I'm on now, where do you want to meet?
  • edited May 25


    BrainFreeze said:

    x?? Tenth Anniversary Game Hat - 25k

    do you have 4x tenth anniversary game hats?  100K




    fireworks!2

  • mamasama said:


    BrainFreeze said:

    x?? Tenth Anniversary Game Hat - 25k

    do you have 4x tenth anniversary game hats?  100K
    yes
  •  Esmeralda Outfit - Girl (Bandana, Top, Skirt) - 40k
     I will be on later tonight. I work until 6:30 Central Time and should be on about 7 or so
  • PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

     Esmeralda Outfit - Girl (Bandana, Top, Skirt) - 40k

     I will be on later tonight. I work until 6:30 Central Time and should be on about 7 or so
    So that should be around 5pm my time (pacific), I should be around.
  • ill take the boys eighth anniversary outfit 50k
  • PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

    I am on now


    I'll be at castle gate.
  • im at castle gate

  • Looks like I missed you again :/ Lmk when you will be on again
  • Im still on
  • BrainFreeze said:

    Im still on

    coming!
  • edited May 26
    LMK when you get this year's anniversary shirt, ill be needing one! 
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    LMK when you get this year's anniversary shirt, ill be needing one! 

    I have it already

  • BrainFreeze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    LMK when you get this year's anniversary shirt, ill be needing one! 

    I have it already

    Girls?
Sign In or Register to comment.