LOOKING FOR: Current Space Contents -ACHIEVED-

edited May 2018 in VFK Trading Post
I'm looking for 4x Solar System - Mars from Victorian Mazes. Let me know your wants. My offer for example is 4x Universal Nexus Pins for 4x Mars.

I'm looking for Cybernetic Helmet from Space Trader. LMK your wants. My example offer would be 5 angora yarns for 2x Helmet.

I'm looking for Electric Power Cell from Space Trader also so lmk wants. 

In the future, I will also be looking for Planer Jupiter which will be given out in space games. 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• I have planet Jupiter already I am looking for Star trek girl outfit for space bottle mission with bottle boots
  • PrincessGirly said:

I have planet Jupiter already I am looking for Star trek girl outfit for space bottle mission with bottle boots

Hi Princess, I have Jupiters already, just haven't edited this yet. TY though!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Is Space Trader the same as Galactic Trading Post?  If not, what is Space Trader and how do I find it?

Patticakes
  • In the galactic trading post is a new exit on the opper deck which leads to the space trader @Patticakes
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Patticakes said:

Is Space Trader the same as Galactic Trading Post?  If not, what is Space Trader and how do I find it?

Hover your mouse in the upper glass balcony inside Galactic Trading Post by the yellow caution sign and you will see an exit tile there. That leads to Space Traders, where you exchanged Pirate Treasure Barrels from Space Merchant/Space Bottle Missions!

@Patticakes

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Nevermind.  I asked in game and was told where to find it.
    Patticakes
  • Bump - also looking for Star Trek dresses!!!!! Saturn and Pluto!!!! :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Thanks for the help!  I had no idea the space trader existed until yesterday! 

Patticakes
  • Patticakes said:

Thanks for the help!  I had no idea the space trader existed until yesterday! 

You're welcome! :)

@Patticakes

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • BUMP-Looking for 3rd Universe Pin 2018 from Victorian Mazes. Let me know your wants! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • do you still need the power cell?
    cutelina
  • Yes I need it!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

Yes I need it!

what is offer?
    cutelina
  • I mentioned above my example offer. I can offer recent contents and credits. Other than that, you have to tell me what you want!

@cute_lina

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

I mentioned above my example offer. I can offer recent contents and credits. Other than that, you have to tell me what you want!

@cute_lina

I am looking for one of the girl star trek outfits or mysterious space bottle.
    cutelina
  • edited May 2018
    I can do bottles. How about 4 bottles?

@cute_lina

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

I can do bottles. How about 4 bottles?

@cute_lina

sure where do you want to meet?
    cutelina
  • I'll be on tomorrow and I'll IM you when I see you on! 

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

I'll be on tomorrow and I'll IM you when I see you on! 

ok
    cutelina
  • I've been on and keeping a look out for you and angel!

By weekend, I'm afraid I won't be that online but maybe Sunday night again I will be. Just letting you know. I'll be on tomorrow as well.

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

I've been on and keeping a look out for you and angel!

By weekend, I'm afraid I won't be that online but maybe Sunday night again I will be. Just letting you know. I'll be on tomorrow as well.
    okay so will I
    cutelina
  • Thank you girls! Thread closed... 

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve