Studio C!

Okay, has anyone ever heard of Studio C? It's a sketch-comedy show that is found on BYUtv.
It is hilarious and here is one of my personal favorites!
Hope you enjoy!

Finally... Now that it is Halloween, I finally changed my signature from Christmas stuff...

Comments

• Also, feel free to post any of your favorite sketches! You can find more by going to Youtube.com and searching "Studio C"
    Finally... Now that it is Halloween, I finally changed my signature from Christmas stuff...
  • I've never seen studio C!  I really enjoyed this!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Awesome! I am actually a Mormon, however, the strange thing is that I've never been asked any of these questions, though I can mostly thankful for that. I hope you enjoy further sketches you may watch!
  • Here are four more!

• Hahaha!!
    Actually, about two years ago, my brother found these videos and shared them with us. We got hooked and have watched them all multiple times. We look forward to when new ones come out, which is quite often:)
    Love these!
  • Awesome!
  • Bump!
  • Anyone have some new favorites?

• Bump again! Happy Late Easter!
  • This one came out quite recently, its pretty good i thought:)

• Have any of y'all seen the Homeschooler at Hogwarts sketch? It's awesome!
  • Here's the Homeschooler at Hogwarts sketch! Enjoy!

• lol these are hilarious!!
  • :) I'm glad you think so!
  • I loved this when I first saw it so I wanted to show it here:

TacoCatElephantColoursRNiceThanksTaco!
  • LOL these are soo awesome! thanks for sharing @ColourzRnice!!
  • Awesome! "Wingardium CRUCIO!"
  • rofl I love these!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
  • Glad to hear it! Happy Almost Summer guys!
  • lol these are a real hoot.  Thanks for sharing I never knew about them before ^^

Ask before taking.
  • No problem, @trinityy sorry it took me so long to respond! I'm glad you liked them!
  • I'm super sad because they are ending Studio C. :'( However, they are starting a new show called "JK! Studios"