More Easter Puzzle Lamp Ideas

OKAY so, I CLEARLY cannot draw, but something along the lines of these would be pretty cool!! 

lamp1
lamp2

Comments

• OMG Those are terrific!  You draw better than a lot of people I see!  That would be such a nice lamp to accompany @Perpetual_Fighter's Lamp!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Oh I hope they can make these for Easter!! That is soooo cute!!!
    skylambsignature
  • iStella said:

OMG Those are terrific!  You draw better than a lot of people I see!  That would be such a nice lamp to accompany @Perpetual_Fighter's Lamp!

Awe, thank you! The first one was sort of just me getting used to using my finger to draw xD

The second one I love but i think it can for sure be improved.  Skinnier body, the ears more symmetrical, more eggs, etc.  
  • edited March 2018
    FracturedMemories said:

iStella said:

OMG Those are terrific!  You draw better than a lot of people I see!  That would be such a nice lamp to accompany @Perpetual_Fighter's Lamp!

Awe, thank you! The first one was sort of just me getting used to using my finger to draw xD

The second one I love but i think it can for sure be improved.  Skinnier body, the ears more symmetrical, more eggs, etc.  
    Definitely, although the concept is the most important and that's brilliant!  So I guess if you drew this with your finger you could call it finger painting XD
    --

• SkyLamb said:

Oh I hope they can make these for Easter!! That is soooo cute!!!

Hopefully!  I love the bunny idea so much lol 

iStella said:

FracturedMemories said:

iStella said:

Definitely, although the concept is the most important and that's brilliant!  So I guess if you drew this with your finger you could call it finger painting XD
    xD Yes! I said that to my friend who I showed it too lol 
  • edited March 2018
    FracturedMemories said:

SkyLamb said:

Oh I hope they can make these for Easter!! That is soooo cute!!!

Hopefully!  I love the bunny idea so much lol 

iStella said:

FracturedMemories said:

iStella said:

xD Yes! I said that to my friend who I showed it too lol 
    Aww Man you mean I'm not the first person to see this in the light of day?  (Pouts)  Oh well I guess I'll live...
    --

• Two thumbs up from me!  :-bd  :-bd

That would be the cutest lamp ever if it was put in game!  I like this new Dev section where we can upload pictures too!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Love the bunny lamp!!

• Cute! It would look very nice next to my lamp indeed :)
  • Aww those are sooo cute!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Easter Lamps arrive today! Cross your fingers guys! :D

• Lamp switch today, eek! :) Thanks for the reminder Misty!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • OMMMMGGGGG Saw the silhouettes in the new newsletter, looks very close to your drawings! :)

VFK EASTER puzzle lamps

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited March 2018
    OMG @GiftPrincess I watched leap year the other night and I loved it!!  Your taste in movies is fantastic! lol What is the movie which is now in your signature?

• MistyMew said:

OMG @GiftPrincess I watched leap year the other night and I loved it!!  Your taste in movies is fantastic! lol What is the movie which is now in your signature?

OOOMMMMGGG I love that movie. I always quote lines from it!

"Put it in the wash it will be grand." LOL

"Eoghan?" "It's Owen." LOL

And thank you girl. :)

This one is from "Austenland" so quirky and funny. :D

@MistyMew

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @FracturedMemories

YAY! It's the word search lamp prize! :) Congrats!

VFK EASTER puzzle lamp WORD SEARCH

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve