chapter 15

did the code on trunk then solved the trunk puzzle by the puzzle where the decoder was and where is key to unlock it!

Comments

• edited February 2018
    Hi @Guest846733,

In what area are you in?

-Mintie
  • VFK_Mintie said:

I am in the area of the cellar to get the riki tiki book back! I went to the trunk and put the Mongoose code to unlock trunk! Then there was another Mongoose type puzzle that had to do with the wooden figurines. I solved it, then I thought it was going to unlock it to where I get the book from and a key hole appeared! Where is the key to unlock the truck? 

• edited February 2018
    Hey @Guest846733!

To unlock that trunk use the hair pin which you used to unlock the trunk with cheese in it!

Good luck!

-Mintie
  • thanks I'm in the library where chemicals and went to the mixer and wont let me put the bottles to mix and I'm stumped
  • It sounds like you're doing really well!  If you've been to the Attic Lab and gathered all the required chemicals and you're now ready to try your formula on the Book, your next step is to go to the big Vaporizer in the main Lab on the second floor!

WayToLab3

Good luck!

-Mintie
  • I mean I couldn't mix the chemicals in the attic lab to use it on the vaporizer in the main lab
  • You mean in the Triton 2000?

Chapter14CMrunning
  • You can only mix the chemicals together when the Triton has power to it.  Here is a guide a Miss Clue poster made which might help!

Use key on Switch box, turn Key, flip lever to ON and Look at piece of paper
    Chapter14Keybox

Okay after you get all the bottles you need to do this!

Chapter14CM2200
    Then go to this orange thing and set it like this:

Chapter14CM2200Settings
    Then take your chemicals over to here:

Chapter14CM2200Mixing
    and press start:

Chapter14CMrunning
    And then once it is done pick up the mixture with a bottle:

Chapter14BottlePickup

• There is a the same place to put the chemicals as in the little vaporizer:

LABVaporizer
  • I only got chemicals s 30 
    z97
    r11
    empty bottle!
    I did all that above but when I try to put the chemical in the triton to mix and it on to mix but it wont take chemicals when I open the receptible to pore

• edited February 2018
    The chemicals that are needed for the triton are:
    CB-18
    KR-7

These are all the bottles you should have in your inventory:
    There should be 6 in all
    Chapter14bottles
  • it only let me get a total of 4 bottles and not letting me get the other two?
  • Do you still have the other two on the other side on your inventory by any chance?
  • Yes I only have empty bottle and only let me pick up the bottles:
    z97
    s30
    r11
    then it will let me not pick up cb 18
    kr7!
    Now I'm stumped

• If the bottles are still missing, it would be really helpful if you could send us your saved game, so we can evaluate it.

You can find the saved game location on your computer by holding the Windows Key and pressing R to bring up the run box,

Then pasting the path below into the Run field, and pressing enter or clicking OK:

%APPDATA%\com.missclue.formulafordanger\Local Store\saves

The folder that opens, will have one file per game-save you have created.

Find your saved game file (it will have the same name as your save in the Miss Clue menu), and send it to this email address:

support@virtualfamilykingdom.com

This will be very helpful in solving the problem!

Let us know if you need any more information on how to send it! 

-Mintie
  • I reinstalled it and it solved the problem thanks