Help

I playing the game but frozen at the telephone no options to click on no idea what to do

Comments

• That is an interesting issue, the best option would be to return to your last save game!

If the issue reoccurs or if you would like to help us find the cause of the issue, you can send the game state file from the time you experienced the problem!

If you still have the game up and running at the stuck phone, you will find the current game state file for your game at: %APPDATA%\com.missclue.formulafordanger\Local Store\saves

The file will be called something like this: activeSave_2018-01-19 14-00-00-000.gsv

If you have already closed your game or re-opened it, you will find the archived game state files at this location: %APPDATA%\com.missclue.formulafordanger\Local Store\saves\archived

The files in this folder will look like this: activeSave_2018-01-19 14-00-00-000_2018-01-19 14-00-00-000.gsv

You will want to get the game state file from the time you experienced the problem, the first part of the file name contains the date and time it was created, in a 24 hour time format.

If you send this file to support@missclue.com we should be able to find the cause of the freezing and issue a patch for it!

- Mintie
  • I am experiancing the same phone problem. I'm playing the desktop version.