NEW room for placing 1st-3rd in gingerbread

this isn't a very good picture, but staff unveiled the new room tonight at the closing party!

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 11.44.32 PM

tenor

Comments

• Now I wish I would have stayed on haha!!!!!! I got off to play the sims lol!
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • Its a cool new room. VFK ROCKS! Their new rooms are amazing. Although, I admit, I miss Sunken Ship Room -- was wishing to get more of it. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I just logged on and checked it out ! 
    IT is sooo cute ! :) 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • I was really hoping for a new winter room as a prize for placing in the Winter Competition!  I thought of an Igloo room, so this is cool!

I do think the animation and sound fx in the Sunken Ship room made the reveal of a new room a bit more exciting. Maybe this room will get updated with sounds and animation? I could imagine drips of water falling from the icicles as sound fx and animation to make it seem very cold.  Maybe this room should have a special way out to icetastic or the Arctic zone in the Zoo? I noticed a ladder in the lower left, yet it leads nowhere.  I feel like there is more to come to this Guest room : )
  • millsfan said:

I was really hoping for a new winter room as a prize for placing in the Winter Competition!  I thought of an Igloo room, so this is cool!

I do think the animation and sound fx in the Sunken Ship room made the reveal of a new room a bit more exciting. Maybe this room will get updated with sounds and animation? I could imagine drips of water falling from the icicles as sound fx and animation to make it seem very cold.  Maybe this room should have a special way out to icetastic or the Arctic zone in the Zoo? I noticed a ladder in the lower left, yet it leads nowhere.  I feel like there is more to come to this Guest room : )
    It would be cool if it gets updated! I just adore the fishes and the glassy window in Sunken Ship, plus the layers and textures there are so rich and very high quality. And there are gold accents. That's why I adore that contest room. :) Maybe it will come back sometime in Sand Castle contest!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question