Saturday Morning Surprise suggestion

I think a great saturday morning surprise would be if we can place multiple items in our storage at the same time. For example putting 75 toy soldiers in a storage container instead of having to do it one by one. It would be similar to when members buy item, and how members are able to buy items in large quantities .

I've already posted this on devblog, but not sure if it'll get looked at since it was a christmas thread on the devblog

I am currently up at 2 am because 1) I've lost control of my life & 2) i tend to be most productive late at night

well anyway i've been placing things in storage bins, but its gotten old after a while, hence the suggestion

anyway hope it gets put into vfk!

tenor

Comments

• Nice idea.  I love all the new benefits and features they are adding to the game. I'm finding myself using all these new features a lot, and its very cool to see the game grow in a positive way to make playing even more wonderful : )
  • YES! I also think that a "store all" button should be added to the storage sheds. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I would also like to see staff extend the amount of people that can be in each room.
    Sometimes it gets a little full. 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • I actually agree on storage and the room limit. It would be great to have a limit of at least 50.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n