-- Post Closed --

edited December 2018 in General
Anyone else notice this? I remember one of the Saturday surprises was that items would stack in storage containers... Was there an update I missed?

This was one of the most exciting updates for me as I have tons of storage bins and it was nice to finally have everything stacked instead of spread out all over the place. Not to mention, it made my trading posts look way more neat!

Comments

• I NOTICED THIS LAST NIGHT TOO. It's a total bummer. I'm hoping they just want to release it as a new feature again or something like that! It's super disappointing, because the stacked items in bins made a HUGE difference.
  • okay when i was placing things in storage (it was my first time using storage) i was wondering why the items weren't stacked, good to know this was a thing at one point

tenor
  • I asked a staff and they said some people were having trouble taking items out of the sheds so while the contest was going on  it is temporarily turned off while they look into why that happens

Hope this helps
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • echo_panda said:

I asked a staff and they said some people were having trouble taking items out of the sheds so while the contest was going on  it is temporarily turned off while they look into why that happens

Hope this helps
    Ah I see, makes sense! Hope they fix it & bring it back. I loved the feature :)

Thanks for the info!