Should VFK Make the Pre-Dead Bride Costume Tradable to Non-Members?

Please vote in the poll below on whether or not VFK should make the pre-dead bride costume tradable to non-members!
Should VFK make the Pre-Dead Bride costume tradable to non-members?
  1. Should VFK Do What is Said Above 3 times?
    1. YES TOTALLY! PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE VFK! I"LL DIE WITHOUT IT!!
        5.00%
    2. Sure, I guess, but I wasn't really wanting it, but okay.
      30.00%
    3. No! Definitely not! If nons can't get a membership, then they can't get the outfit!
      65.00%
 HBForever's Signature
Thank you @Purrfect

Comments

• Bump!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Bump!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Bump!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Okay, my defense for non-members is a lot of non-members have no way of earning money, and money from birthdays or Christmas mainly go toward college or something else! Thx for everyone's votes!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • HBforever said:

Okay, my defense for non-members is a lot of non-members have no way of earning money, and money from birthdays or Christmas mainly go toward college or something else! Thx for everyone's votes!

I personally don't think that some of the costumes should be VIP only. I can see why it's frustrating for younger players who can't afford it, or even older
    Players who can't afford it because they have bills and rent to pay. I'm a VIP member, but it doesn't mean I expect everyone else to be able to afford it. I hear you
  • While I do understand that it can be very frustrating for nons not to get special things. however, I also believe that if you buy a membership it should be special and items intended for V.I.P should be non trade able to non's.. If non's get just about everything V.I.P gets then it kind of loses the point of being a paid member in my opinion.. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • True, though I still hope that they make this outfit tradable at some point, like they did with the un-dead bride costume! :) Merry Christmas Y'all!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect