Q & A- ask me anything {200th follow-up}

edited November 2017 in General
Here's the deal. This is a little Q & A where you can ask me pretty much anything as long as it:

*Isn't my address, city, or state
*My first or last name
*My username and password
*Anything {too} personal

Basically anything that crosses the safety line can't be asked.

So, with that being said I will help you out by posting this chart.

IMG_20171125_233903

I just feel like I never actually "introduced myself" Since I'm not going to give you my first or last name, I will give you my middle:

Victoria. Feel free to call me that, or continue with frogie or frog like usual.

With that being said, let the questions begin! (You may ask multiple if you'd like)
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• *Black isn't going to give you anything. I will tell you already that there isn't someone I like.
  • oh wow this is a cool post!! I would totally love to know more about you :D
    how about question yellow? "7 Facts About My Childhood"

I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • edited December 2017
    I'd like to ask purple Facts about your room!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Yellow: We moved around a lot when I was younger due to my dad being in the military. I've lived in almost five different states, Georgia, South Carolina, Kansas, and Illinois.My brother and I were best friends when we were little due to the fact that we moved around quite often and didn't really have any of our own. When I was little my brother and I used to put a blanket on the stairs and ride down the very bumpy path. I had a childhood best friend when I was five, his name was Michael, but his family was also in the military and he moved to Colorado (I haven't seen him since). As a child, I constantly had bruises and ant bites from all the running around that I did (barefoot!). I used to have a southern accent but now it's mostly likely mixed between a southern and a mid-west accent, making it a mix. Vfk was one of the first virtual worlds I stayed dedicated to during my childhood up until now (almost six years!) @Yellow
  • @iStella @MistyMew

My room doesn't have any windows in it. I have a Paris (Eiffel tower) blanket on my bed. My bed is half in my closet and curtains are draped over it. There is a chalkboard on the wall. The walls are brownish/beige. There are currently candy wrappers littering the room. My dresser has a mirror attached to it. I have a bookshelf with very few books. My room is in the center of the house (safest place to be during a storm). By my bedside, I have a black tote bucket full of old notebooks that I use as a nightstand. And finally, it was once designed to be an office.
  • Wow @frogiepower your room sounds soo cool!  I was a little confused at first when you said it had no windows, I was like Whaaa?!? O_o 

Absolutely LOVE your blanket!  I also read yellow above ^ moving sounds fun, I remember you mentioned that your brother and you have grown apart, is that still the case?

It's so weird, everyone I've ever known has tried to get rid of their southern accent if they have one, but if everyone gets rid of it, shouldn't the south no longer have an accent to get?  Maybe it will be that way in a few generations, but then I think that would be sad, so if I ever get a southern accent I'm going to keep it to preserve it!  Aren't I wonderful? XD

--

• YAY!! that does sound like a really neat room!  Moving is always so tiring and cumbersome when it's going on, but once it's behind you it's such a fun memory; did you enjoy moving around so much, or not?!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • @iStella I read somewhere that when you move to a place and stay there for a year you eventually pick up the accetns and when you leave the area and stay somewhere else for a year you pick up the new place's accent...? not too sure on how accurate that is.
  • @iStella Also, about my brother. Yes and no. At home, we're alright. Sibling like with the quibbling (new vocab word we learned lol) and stuff. But at school we don't even look in the other's direction.
  • @yellowsummerdaisy I did, actually. I love travelling around and staying in one location too long bores me. That's why I want to be a travelling nurse, they don't stay in one place for very long AND they get payed $54/hour, which is amazing because I'd typically have an 8-12 hour shift which would be $430-540 per day times two weeks... $6,020- 7,560 (which is wow!)
  • That's kind of cool @frogiepower It would be neat to find out if you actually got an accent from staying some where for a year.  As for brothers, you sound about like me!  It's kind of funny how life just keeps going doesn't it?

Anyway traveling nurse sounds like a terrific career choice I hope it works out!!

If you're still up for it I want to choose gray!

--