VFK Wiki Update

Hey All,

I know a large majority of you have been missing the wiki for your trading purposes and references.

Just wanted to give an update - I have restored the site from an old backup, bought a server and will be making everything live by early December.

I need to test a few things that I have been adding to improve functionality over the old wiki. Most notably I am converting the site to be more mobile friendly - and large documents now have floating 'tables of reference' you can click on to jump to certain headings. 

It looks great on smaller screens and mobile devices, using bootstrap right now but there are some issues with the conversion process I am hammering out.

If anyone is interested in testing the site before it goes live please shoot me a message on here.
If you have worked on the wiki in the past please let me know - it is still using MediaWiki so the formatting & syntax is the same. 

-Teal 

wiki preview

Comments

• WOOHOO! Best news ever!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Glad to see its moving smoothly. Id love to test out the new site for you, and join the wiki team yet again :)

• If you had an old account on the previous iterations of the wiki (VFKFF or VFKI) your account most likely transfered over - here is who I have:

users

If you were a previous editor and your account is not there - you probably became an editor after late 2015 which is where this backup came from. 

I will gladly re-add you if you send me a PM.
  • Wow! Cool beans! So looking forward to this! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Yayyyyyy good stuff
  • I’d love to help out anyway I can!
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • edited November 2017
    I still remember working on this, haha. If anyone is interested in editing and needs help getting started, let me know.

Also: If you're editing the wiki, PLEASE pay attention to the formatting. We strive for consistency to make the wiki easy to use. Thank you!
  • What is the link to the new wiki?
    Signature
  • OMG I've never been to the wiki before!  But it sounds so neat!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!