CURSE OF THE DEVILS HEART?????

Hi guys! Long time no see!!! I miss everyone so much! I’ve been so busy between school & work i just havent had time to come on here :’( I hope everyone is doing well!

Just thought i’d pop on & see if theres any new updates on Curse of the Devil’s Heart?? I’m DYING for a new mystery to solve!!!!

and remember....DONUTS RULE!!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

Comments

• Welcome Back DonutLuverr ! :) 

I have not heard a thing about the new mystery.. I am so ready to begin a new mystery as well.. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Aww nuts! I was hoping there’d be some updates! I’m DYING without a new mystery :’(

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Love the title of the new mystery, woot! :) Welcome back Donut!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • When I asked mintie she said they were almost done with the beta test and working out problems!  she said to look for an announcement concerning all the goings on soon

that's not exactly what she said but you get the idea!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @NeonHearts YAY!!! ahhh im so excited!! ill keep a lookout for announcements!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• @VFK_Mintie ARE THERE ANY UPDATES REGARDING NEW MISS CLUES?!!! im DYING!! -cries-

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3