Modern Mannequins "Exchange Clothing"??

I was about to put clothing on my modern mannequin and noticed this new button??

Anyone know what it is used for?

Mannequin

Comments

• WOAH! I just noticed!

If the mannequin has an outfit on you can swap the entire outfit with what you are wearing!

• Hey @i.am.chalk!

Wow you just found an easter egg!  The developers are testing new features this evening and that is one of them!

Thank you so much for testing it and we'd be delighted to hear any feed back!

-Mintie
  • VFK_Mintie said:

Hey @i.am.chalk!

Wow you just found an easter egg!  The developers are testing new features this evening and that is one of them!

Thank you so much for testing it and we'd be delighted to hear any feed back!

-Mintie
    @VFK_Mintie "one of them" you say? Are there other hidden item features floating around? :) Now I have to search my items looking for them!

I absolutely love this feature, at one point this week I had added my favorite outfits to mannequins in my login and had thought of how cool it would be if you could do EXACTLY this! Great job you guys! I think it works perfectly, I didnt notice any flaws when I was using it.

• Wow that would be an awesome update. I just tried to do that and saw it's not available now -sigh- lol
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n